Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Yellowstone Super Volcano Report: Major Magma Blob Uplift Gases

9 posts in this topic

still cranking up

Brief description of video for those of you who can not watch videos on your personal device.

This is a Mary Greeley report on Yellowstone. She claims that the Chilean earthquake has effected Yellowstones caldera. According to Mary, there have been harmonic tremors, magma movement, and ancient gasses (helium/methane) rising since the 8.2 earthquake. She also claims the USGS shut down monitors and is censoring information. She supports her claims with various heliplots and other related graphs.

2 people like this

Brief description of video for those of you who can not watch videos on your personal device.

This is a Mary Greeley report on Yellowstone. She claims that the Chilean earthquake has effected Yellowstones caldera. According to Mary, there have been harmonic tremors, magma movement, and ancient gasses (helium/methane) rising since the 8.2 earthquake. She also claims the USGS shut down monitors and is censoring information. She supports her claims with various heliplots and other related graphs.

i mean i kinda understand what she is saying but is there someone with some expertise or knowledge to back up what she says?on some of her other videos  you can see monitors being shutdown.

i mean i kinda understand what she is saying but is there someone with some expertise or knowledge to back up what she says?on some of her other videos  you can see monitors being shutdown.

Check this page out. You can see for yourself that there is data missing. (click on the images to view the individual seismos)

http://www.isthisthingon.org/Yellowstone/daythumbs.php

For that matter...USGS pulled everything offline for 24 hours after the Chile quake. All the graphs read, "No data available." Its back up now. Interestingly, they didn't take the data offline after the Japan quake in 2011 so this is something new that they are up to.

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/monitoring/operations/heliplots_anss.php

Check this page out. You can see for yourself that there is data missing. (click on the images to view the individual seismos)

http://www.isthisthingon.org/Yellowstone/daythumbs.php

For that matter...USGS pulled everything offline for 24 hours after the Chile quake. All the graphs read, "No data available." Its back up now. Interestingly, they didn't take the data offline after the Japan quake in 2011 so this is something new that they are up to.

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/monitoring/operations/heliplots_anss.php

thank you

I've been watching the stone for awhile

i have observed a steady increase over the last 3 years

this is the most active I've seen it

not saying it will blow but maybe leak a littlt

I've been watching the stone for awhile

i have observed a steady increase over the last 3 years

this is the most active I've seen it

not saying it will blow but maybe leak a littlt

It's a Super Volcano. The magma chamber has risen two feet?

I hope it don't leak like Mt. St. Helens did.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.