Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CGK

Rainbow Doritos?

13 posts in this topic

OMG what is next?

I'm not a fan of Doritos, but they are now on my personal boycott list which is getting longer by the day.  I refuse to buy any products from a company that pushes an agenda. Plus,  I'm sure the dyes they are using to create the rainbow chips are safe, nutritious and healthy for people too..(lol)

Doritos Shows Support For LGBT Teens With Limited-Run Rainbow Tortilla Chips

https://consumermediallc.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/267440.jpeg?w=680&h=404

Some of America’s biggest companies have publicly shown support of the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) community with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram posts. Today, one snack company took its commitment to another level: creating a limited-edition bag of rainbow-colored Doritos.

Frito-Lay, which produces Doritos, said the new ‘Doritos Rainbows’ chips are the company’s way of celebrating and showing support for the LGBT community as part of its partnership with the It Gets Better Project, an organization started to encourage gay and lesbian teenagers who’ve been bullied.

More:http://consumerist.com/2015/09/17/doritos-shows-support-for-lgbt-teens-with-limited-run-rainbow-tortilla-chips/

1 person likes this

Remind me again, what percentage of the population are LBGT? There are probably more people living with cancer or heart disease than deviant sexual preferences.

Garbage in, garbage out!

185350_340.jpg

OMG what is next?

I'm not a fan of Doritos, but they are now on my personal boycott list which is getting longer by the day.  I refuse to buy any products from a company that pushes an agenda. Plus,  I'm sure the dyes they are using to create the rainbow chips are safe, nutritious and healthy for people too..(lol)

Well, not to get too dark here, but perhaps they know exactly how bad the dyes are for people. The best way to sell poison to the masses is to put it in pretty packaging.(and this packaging targets a very specific group of people) 

1 person likes this

Well, not to get too dark here, but perhaps they know exactly how bad the dyes are for people. The best way to sell poison to the masses is to put it in pretty packaging.(and this packaging targets a very specific group of people) 

No more doritos for me!

For those boycotting Doritos, might I suggest going the full route and boycotting, at the minimum, all Frito-Lay products?(Note, PepsiCo owns Frito-Lay)
(Your liver will love you for it!)

For those boycotting Doritos, might I suggest going the full route and boycotting, at the minimum, all Frito-Lay products?(Note, PepsiCo owns Frito-Lay)
(Your liver will love you for it!)

But that includes Diet Pepsi and Diet Mountain Dew - I won't have anything to drink.

But that includes Diet Pepsi and Diet Mountain Dew - I won't have anything to drink.

lol That why I added it in as a note about PepsiCo. (just something to think about)

It's the subsidiary company of Frito-Lay that fully deserves being boycotted if not for ethical or religious reasons, then for health reasons.

Edited by RabidWolf
forgot to add text

You might not want to drink it anyway.

Aborted cells are used in the development of artificial flavor enhancers by biotech company Senomyx, with which PepsiCo signed a four-year, $30 million agreement in 2010 for research and development. No Pepsi products containing Senonymx flavor enhancers should be expected until 2013. Senomyx’s disputed cell line is HEK-293, derived from the kidney cells of an aborted baby.

Senomyx develops patented flavor enhancers by using “proprietary taste receptor-based assay systems.” These receptors are made from HEK293. HEK stands for Human Embryonic Kidney cells. These cells, which were cloned, originally came from healthy, electively aborted human embryos. Using information from the human genome sequence, Senomyx has identified hundreds of taste receptors and currently owns 113 patents on their discoveries.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/confused-about-the-pepsi-fetal-cell-issue-here-are-the-facts

1 person likes this

I am really getting to hate what they call food . I think I am going to glean the land of earth worms bugs and grass .

Rainbow Doritos give me a brake .

As a kid I thought stupid was just not knowing anything but today I am thinking it's a life stile .

My boycott list grows as well. If you shop the perimeter of the grocery store that's where all the fresh stuff is. Soda and chips aren't fresh!!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.