Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AceMan

The bitter end of an Era

10 posts in this topic

My sister showed me these photos online that I lined up together...   http://picpaste.com/era.jpg
She asked me what brought an end to the general social era depicted in the Photos.

This is pretty much all I'm qualified to say about that.

This is what I told her in an e mail.

1. The failed White Star Line "Olympic-class ocean liners", every single solitary one of them was a failure, and one of them being torpedoed by Germany brought us into World War 1.

2. Adolf Hitler , Mussolini and Tojo starting World War Two.... three unfree, dictatorial countries at the time, wanting to be a big shot without working for it.

3. The Cold War

4. American "conservatives" fighting tooth and nail to protect a so called perceived tradition that never existed... and that tradition that never existed before is  the tradition of saying "NO" to the need of wellbeing for American people... whether that be people's rights, liberties, government services you name it.

Those four things are what it all boils down to, because everything else that got us to where we are today, is a result of those four things.

What do you think ?

Edited by AceMan

1. The Jeykle Island boys sunk the Titanic to get rid of the only kids that knew what they were really up to. Big boats were never going to be a big thing. Cost effective, they were not. Certainly not after flight was tempered in the World Wars.

2. Tojo was desperate, because of the US choking them and slapping them like an abusive spouse. She had to do something. Now lashing out at China was not the answer, but more, Japan didn't know what else to do. They were like, "Well, we're running out of resources. What do we do?" And the answer was first, Russia. Japan/Russo War that happened between the two Great Wars, if I recall (I know I could google and fact check it all, or I can just have a conversation with ya. That said, feel free to correct me on my history if I mix something up. Wouldn't be the first time. Rebuke is good for the soul.) Anyways, and it actually worked out well enough to where then she went to mongolia and then China. The whole time the US said we'd never allow it to happen, then allowed it to happen, along with Peril Harbor to get into the war because Roosevelt wanted his war with Hitler, and didn't care what the costs were to the asians. And it showed down to that administration's final decision on how to show the Russians how bad ass we were by dropping an A-Bomb, on Japan. Close enough to see, but not be concidered aggressive. Be like Russia nuking Mexico. That would never happen by the way. Just giving some similance. All that said, if the Emperor hadn't got a rush for war after a couple of key wins that could've easily substained Japan for any real time, then none of it would've went down like that. But abuse breeds abuse. English kicked up into shape. We kicked Japan into shape (something the crown had been wishing to do for some time), they now...make my video games. So we didn't quite do what the Brits did to us. Mainly because passing the torch wasn't ment to happen so soon and when America steps down it is going to be to a world system, not another "super power". I know, China china china. But seriously, that world system is what China is already invested in, and if they wern't they wouldn't be in the UN like they are.

The simplistic accuracy that sentence puts on Mussolini though...yeah, that was pretty much his jam. At the end of the day, M was a puppet for the Church to be on the wrong side of history without having to answer to the "Allied Powers" for it.

Hitler was not some lucky chump. He was alot of negative things (boo, throw the dv for me still believing the holocaust story to this day after being bombarded by alot of info.), and yet, he was also the lesser of two evils by far. We didn't off Hitler because the people under him made Hitler look like the better opition. It really was smart on his part to make all his subs a worse version than him. Atleast Hitler fed some of the people? I mean, I know, and Mussolini kept the trains on time, and none of that justifies makes right or whatever the Axis did. That said, could you imagine if it was Himmler? That Hitler got em all together, balanced the books, then we killed him and Himmler took the reigns? Hell would've been a better location. I know the concept of accepting a lesser of two evils in a situation is hard to swallow, and should never be forever accepted, but you gotta admit, we played Hitler like a mother fuckin Fiddler on the Roof. We did the best to make it right in a timely mannor. I mean, idk, alot of Americans, and ALOT of Russians died to make it right in a timely mannor. I don't think we could've handled that swing in history any better, and it was a self imposed wound because if you starve a people out you gotta know what happens next. They knew. They set the germans up. The Nazis set up the Germans to take thier licks. That's the fact. Now they want to do it again, but with the Brits and the Americans on thier side this time (though any other 'white nation' strong will do, even France....or Russia....for awhile >.>).

3. The Cold War was when the MICs of the East and West realized they both could gather up 90% of the resources to the top .05% on the backs of people believing they are fighting for "Freedom" or the "Motherland" or whatever makes em line up faster to throw thier lives away. Which is sad really, because the choice those people made, to serve, and the service they provided (I don't get to ramble this shit without the blood of the patriots that i know of shed, and more importantly, will never known of shed because Seals don't fuck around). I don't think everyone at the top of the military is like, "Evil World Domination Time, Baby!", but like the Nazis showed us, so Eshienhower would later warn us, a small group of morons can take the reigns and all the sudden your in Iraq looking for some guy was on time magazine in the 80s instead of who they lied to you about was responsable for the tower's fall. 

4. This nation does have a tradtion, but because of that tradition, people sometimes can't see it right in thier own face . It's the tradition of liberty, life, and the right to presue your dreams, not the king or state, for the betterment of yourself, and your fellow man. You don't understand that, and it's why you want things like the constitution modernized in it's language, instead of following the process required to continue the tradition of Freedom that people died to give you. I get there's a show that makes it to where puppet masters play, but that doesn't take away from the fact that this nation maintains a system that allows for change and fair, majority or minority. It's literally one of the most amazing rule books ever wrote. Anyone who says elsewise is pickingand chosing. Example, I saw a vid on the tube where a black man said, "The constitution says I'm 1/3rd a person (and this is true, it does.), so fuck the constitution!" But he didn't read it all. It's like people that pick bible verses and remove the context to justify hate. If he read the whole thing, he'd see there is a process to get rid of "fuck that" rules like the one he mentioned, and is right about, totally. We have a system to fix the kinks. We do it in a process designed to work when maintained as designed. Now we let the Fed do what it does, and so then people bitch the consititution doesn't work, but you took out the fuel injector (the protection from the Banks and Corperations Jefferson warned ya about), and then bitched the car (the nation) don't work right. No shit it don't work right, now. Soon as we fix the unconstitutional problems, and balances the powers once more, so we can return to being the land of the free, and not the land of 1 outta ever 4 incarcerated, the sooner we got back to first place in all the maths and sciences and arts and all that shit we did in the Industerial revolution, but this time, with more Eco-Friendly minds.

What do you think?  *tosses ya back the talkin' stick*

1 person likes this

4. American "conservatives" fighting tooth and nail to protect a so called perceived tradition that never existed... and that tradition that never existed before is  the tradition of saying "NO" to the need of wellbeing for American people... whether that be people's rights, liberties, government services you name it.

What do you think ?

You really hate conservatives, that's plain from all your negative, condemnatory posts. Liberals are nothing but collectivists, and collectivism has led to more death and suffering than any religious movement... with the possible exception of islam.... which liberals love.

You really hate conservatives, that's plain from all your negative, condemnatory posts. Liberals are nothing but collectivists, and collectivism has led to more death and suffering than any religious movement... with the possible exception of islam.... which liberals love.

well said

:cheers:

I find it so Ironic how they forget Mao, Stalin, and the countless other endeavors when mentioning the crusades or witch trials, all things that occurred for mostly political reasons, outside of Christianity. Not to mention they each occurred 300+ years ago.

1 person likes this

I find it so Ironic how they forget Mao, Stalin, and the countless other endeavors when mentioning the crusades or witch trials, all things that occurred for mostly political reasons, outside of Christianity. Not to mention they each occurred 300+ years ago.

When you have Hillary saying that Mao is one of her role models, what do you expect?

2 people like this

When you have Hillary saying that Mao is one of her role models, what do you expect?

Just a little hint as to where America is headed.

My sister showed me these photos online that I lined up together...   http://picpaste.com/era.jpg
She asked me what brought an end to the general social era depicted in the Photos.

This is pretty much all I'm qualified to say about that.

This is what I told her in an e mail.

1. The failed White Star Line "Olympic-class ocean liners", every single solitary one of them was a failure, and one of them being torpedoed by Germany brought us into World War 1.

2. Adolf Hitler , Mussolini and Tojo starting World War Two.... three unfree, dictatorial countries at the time, wanting to be a big shot without working for it.

3. The Cold War

Those four things are what it all boils down to, because everything else that got us to where we are today, is a result of those four things.

What do you think ?

What do I think?  The banksters did it.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.