Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Tactics For US Citizens to Take Down the Oversized Military Police State

7 posts in this topic

Tactics For US Citizens to Take Down the Oversized Military Police State

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

http://right.is/contributor/upload/351169/images/Tank%281%29.jpg

“This is tyranny dressed up in the official garb of the police state. It is the self-righteous, heavy-handed arm of the law being used as a decoy to divert your attention to the so-called criminals in your midst (the fisherman who threw back small fish into the ocean, the mother who let her child walk to the playground alone, the pastor holding Bible studies in his backyard) so that you don’t focus on the criminal behavior being perpetrated by the government (bribery, cronyism, electoral fraud, slush funds, graft, pork, theft, and on and on).”

Read the whole post : http://right.is/politics/2015/09/tactics-for-us-citizens-to-take-down-the-oversized-military-police-state-40340.html

“WE MUST DRAW A LINE IN THE SAND… WE MUST SAY THIS FAR, AND NO FARTHER! WE ARE AMERICANS, AND WE WILL FIGHT!”

scary but ineffective. it used rubber wheels... 

I think it's cool.

But you would be picking the peasant flesh out of the tires for weeks.

A Living Christ’s Solution To DISSOLVING the Police State: link <--

RAYMOND KARCZEWSKI, CONVICTED FELON in JOSEPHINE COUNTY OREGON, What Part of YOU ARE A CCM Don’t you understand?!! <--- link

maybe someone can figure these out? The first one I know some about, but the rate stuff is coming, (see making changes video on this board or youtube) my mind seems to be like "need a break".

Lisa Haven interviews "Insider Leaks Massive Intel About How To Save America! You’ll Be Enamored By The Solution" Bin cont . 

and yt link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNu1pztW0oU

(If short on time- the plan to save America starts at 15:30 minutes) 

--------------------

I seen a interview on prisonplanet with this guy also, but it was only about 11 min or close. Lisa as she continues to grow into her professional self, as seen by hearing her and reading, is able to get lots of great info and interviews such as these. This guy even talks about the prisonplanet interview in 30:35- 31:10, but don't focus on that point, listen up to there and beyond..

Edited by rbear
+

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.