Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Everything We Have Been Taught About Human Origins Is A Lie

9 posts in this topic

Everything We Have Been Taught About Human Origins Is A Lie

Here is another post about how we have been lied to . But this one is interesting with video .

http://unsilentnews.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Ancient.jpg

These days it seems everyone on the Internet who presents an idea or hypothesis on anything from human origins to modern politics gets thrashed by the peanut gallery. I’m not here to say I have all the answers, far from it. I am however, here to suggest that everyone interested in questions like, “Who built the giant megalithic structures that modern “science” cannot explain,” “How do we have artifacts and structures that pre-date when modern “science” says mankind’s existence began,” or “Why does modern “science” refuse to investigate certain artifacts and megalithic structures?” all have a common enemy: Those who are orchestrating the largest cover-up in human history. 

Read the whole post and check out the video if you have time and availability . 

http://right.is/watercooler/2015/09/everything-we-have-been-taught-about-human-origins-is-a-lie-2421.html

Cool post - thanks

".....but no one really knows.."

Sadly, much of the lies are and were concocted in an endeavour to support " organised religion" - which was /is / will be a tool with which man will forever be controlled and manipulated!

*throws walnuts while watching*

EDIT HERE --> fuck me looks like 'before-it-got-to-the-cleaners like page'

*8*shades on to divert splatter...

Edited by flute
mish-ish

I can't do it anymore, that 'production' is trying to talk to the dumb about theories above the head of those its directed at. 

The information contained within needs to be framed in a different manner to make the impact it needs to make to change the problems. 

We are being lied to as much as we lie to ourselves.  The hurdles are too large for the 'history of man' as we have in framed up in our culture. 

_Insert more words that politely ask for the modern illumination_

Free science from commerce like it was freed from religion during the Renaissance. A cultural movement based in humanism where Man is the measure of all things, and then we might get to a place where we understand and openly accept our heritage.

I can't do it anymore, that 'production' is trying to talk to the dumb about theories above the head of those its directed at. 

The information contained within needs to be framed in a different manner to make the impact it needs to make to change the problems. 

We are being lied to as much as we lie to ourselves.  The hurdles are too large for the 'history of man' as we have in framed up in our culture. 

_Insert more words that politely ask for the modern illumination_

Free science from commerce like it was freed from religion during the Renaissance. A cultural movement based in humanism where Man is the measure of all things, and then we might get to a place where we understand and openly accept our heritage.

It isn't the institutions that are the problem, it's human nature. Putting it all in the hands of "man, the measure of all things", is exactly why we get nothing but lies. The current scientism is strictly secular and humanist, and lying constantly. "Survival of the fittest" is why they lie; it gets them power and control and makes them "the measure of all things". Humanism as a movement has led to nothing but misery.

The alternative Challenger?  Borg?  Im in. 

serious though...in as much as I can, How do we frame the question without humanism?  The argument (if I read you right) that science/secular doctrine is human - I think only so much as commerce driven science is human, and although not right is not the humanist argument I make.  We are more than the funds that tell us science dictate.

The alternative Challenger?  Borg?  Im in. 

serious though...in as much as I can, How do we frame the question without humanism?  The argument (if I read you right) that science/secular doctrine is human - I think only so much as commerce driven science is human, and although not right is not the humanist argument I make.  We are more than the funds that tell us science dictate.

So, you'd prefer that the Borg assimilate us "for our own good"? And if not the Borg, some despot(s) who rule over the masses "for our own good"? The alternative is freedom, and the best balance of freedom and law is a constitutional republic. But no institution can last without a moral, high-character population... and this cannot be achieved by appointing a small group or individual as gods over everyone else. This is why freedom requires eternal vigilance, not only against external enemies but also, and especially, the "fifth column" that would rule over us "for our own good".

Human institutions, regardless of how secular and unbiased by greed or power they may claim to be, have a long track record as liars and failures.  You cannot extract commerce or any vice from human beings without any moral compass.. which is what purely secular humanism is. You clearly think that a few enforcers will stop the scourge of "commerce", but this is naive. It's the few, the oligarchs, the aristocracy, that have ruined the world, but you would give them even more power.

Capitalism is not the problem; people without morals are the problem. Giving a few people too much power is the problem.

So, you'd prefer that the Borg assimilate us "for our own good"? And if not the Borg, some despot(s) who rule over the masses "for our own good"? The alternative is freedom, and the best balance of freedom and law is a constitutional republic. But no institution can last without a moral, high-character population... and this cannot be achieved by appointing a small group or individual as gods over everyone else. This is why freedom requires eternal vigilance, not only against external enemies but also, and especially, the "fifth column" that would rule over us "for our own good".

Human institutions, regardless of how secular and unbiased by greed or power they may claim to be, have a long track record as liars and failures.  You cannot extract commerce or any vice from human beings without any moral compass.. which is what purely secular humanism is. You clearly think that a few enforcers will stop the scourge of "commerce", but this is naive. It's the few, the oligarchs, the aristocracy, that have ruined the world, but you would give them even more power.

Capitalism is not the problem; people without morals are the problem. Giving a few people too much power is the problem.

That is so true. Take a congressman or a senator with a good moral compass for example. With the evil and corruption on Capitol Hill they will fall under the influence of the illunitics who will find their weakness and exploit it. There are not enough good influences left in our government, it is riddled with bribery and scandal. When God was replaced by money in the whitehouse it turned very dark indeed. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.