Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Obama Invites Transvestite, Pro-Abortion Nun, and Gay Bishop to Meet Pope Francis

13 posts in this topic

How much more could this be screwed up ?

Obama Invites Transvestite, Pro-Abortion Nun, and Gay Bishop to Meet Pope Francis
Read more at http://patriotupdate.com/obama-invites-transvestite-pro-abortion-nun-and-gay-bishop-to-meet-pope-francis/

Showing the lack of class typical of this president….

President Obama will apparently test just how far Pope Francis’ notorious tolerance will go by inviting a rogue’s gallery of people opposed to Catholic teaching to greet the pontiff at the White House during his visit next week.

In a stunning show of political indecorum, Obama has invited a series of individuals who publicly flout Catholic teaching, including a pro-abortion religious sister, a transgender woman and the first openly gay Episcopal bishop, along with at least two Catholic gay activists.

The White House was illuminated in gay pride colors on June 26, 2015, after the Supreme Court legalized gay same-sex marriage.

Read more at http://patriotupdate.com/obama-invites-transvestite-pro-abortion-nun-and-gay-bishop-to-meet-pope-francis/

his "Pope" is either the most clueless ever, or, as I see, in on the entire thing. Bizzaro-world we are in. It's not flat, the Earth it CUBE shaped@

This does sound like a joke. Pun intended.

obama-pope-francis-white-house-visit-lgb

What? No suicide bomber? That is unacceptable!
Someone should totally be offended by his obvious lack of tolerance to the Jihadists cause.

obama-pope-francis-white-house-visit-lgb

What? No suicide bomber? That is unacceptable!
Someone should totally be offended by his obvious lack of tolerance to the Jihadists cause.

I thought Barrack was repping the muslims. It was, "A muslim invites a tranvestite, pro-abortion nun, and gay bishop to meet the new age hip pope at his white house." You tell that to someone in 1982 and that's a set up as clear as a priest, pastor and rabbi walk into a bar anyday.

his "Pope" is either the most clueless ever, or, as I see, in on the entire thing. Bizzaro-world we are in. It's not flat, the Earth it CUBE shaped@

I would like to make a Community the TV Show Darkest timeline ref and mix it with the Model UN episode where Annie proposes to form a United United Nations because Abed (Who reps the Swiss and the collider) devises a plan for the lovable cast of misfits to win the model un using physics determned by questions Abed slipped through at the beginning of the debate. I know, it does it no justice and I can't find the youtube cuts nor do I have the device to splice a quick video byte off the dvd (own all, how do you not?) to make them. So... yeah, presentation fell flat, but the bottom line, we're Earth 2, and it is Bizzaro world on a cube and soon enough, we'll have to deal with Earth 1 (which is a sphere), we can't ignore the existance of Earth 1 forever.

1 person likes this

I thought Barrack was repping the muslims. It was, "A muslim invites a tranvestite, pro-abortion nun, and gay bishop to meet the new age hip pope at his white house." You tell that to someone in 1982 and that's a set up as clear as a priest, pastor and rabbi walk into a bar anyday.

Right? It does sound like a joke. A bad one. 
We live in an unbelievable bizzaro world now.

:unsure:

I think the pope and obozo have evil intentions when they meet.

Maybe this :padllbli: ?

1 person likes this

It's pretty bad when you have to look at articles several times before you figure out they're not satire. :chuckle: 

Edited by Cinnamon

It's pretty bad when you have to look at articles several times before you figure out they're not satire. :chuckle:

What is president Obama's train of thought on this one?

Is it sheer mockery?

A life lesson for the Pope?

A teachable moment for the American public?

Or is it:padllbli:?

A giant, malevolent, satanic, F.U. to the world at large.

I stumped myself here.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.