Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AceMan

Human successes

5 posts in this topic

Why is it that the world's worst possible design for a carnivorous predator...

A top speed of about 20 miles per hour... that's for an Olympic runner only a few have now broken the 30 mark.....   only those that can set world records are strong enough to maybe pull a locomotive, or lift the front end of a SMALL SEDAN... the rest of us are lucky to lift the weight of a doe (a female deer).

Omnivorous teeth... and pretty small teeth, the shape of the teeth from animals like Horses, and the Rhinos.

A record bite force of only 300 PSI,  and jaws that can barely take a small bite out of a tripple burger... and no claws.

Its amazing to me, really... that, that right there is the only species of predator in the world that eats 100 % of the time.

lol

Edited by AceMan

What the hell are you babling about??it comes down to our ability to think,our memory,and our ability to communicate and that we are social creatures

What the hell are you babling about??it comes down to our ability to think,our memory,and our ability to communicate and that we are social creatures

And other species before us that didn't have our brain, have all died out because they're unfit out in nature... and didn't have the capacity to take themselves out of nature's good humor.

We're also weird.... truly weird...  we're the only predatory species of Primate that has ever been.

:P

Edited by AceMan

Other species before us that didn't have our brain, have all died out because they're unfit out in nature. And didn't have the capacity to take themselves out of nature's good humor.

We're also weird.... truly weird...  we're the only predatory species of Primate that has ever been.

If you have the skills to smack something big with a stick or kill it with a rock or stab it, it beats walking around all day eating bugs and berries and moss and bark.

Why is it that the world's worst possible design for a carnivorous predator...

A top speed of about 20 miles per hour... that's for an Olympic runner only a few have now broken the 30 mark.....   only those that can set world records are strong enough to maybe pull a locomotive, or lift the front end of a SMALL SEDAN... the rest of us are lucky to lift the weight of a doe (a female deer).

Omnivorous teeth... and pretty small teeth, the shape of the teeth from animals like Horses, and the Rhinos.

A record bite force of only 300 PSI,  and jaws that can barely take a small bite out of a tripple burger... and no claws.

Its amazing to me, really... that, that right there is the only species of predator in the world that eats 100 % of the time.

lol

Because we're not just a "predetor species". You're amazed because you classify humans as something less. When I was young, I use to do the same thing. I would call people stupid monkeys and sheeples and mean it, like dead serious, I thought that person was inferior, and no, it had nothing to do with race. For me, it was all about IQ. It's all about walls and divisions. And these things too, are tools created by man.

See, that's what makes us unqiue to where we don't have to be the faster or the strongest, or even the smartest or most cunning, because at the end of the day, it is he who adapts and learns to continue to operate the tools of the era in which determs a person's success in the modern world. We grew out of the jungle for a reason, and because we could. Not so we could just eat anything on the planet. So we could create a world where our children could experince a better existance than the one we did, just as the generation before use strove for and so forth through all of human history. Weither the road to hell or the road to heaven was paved, do you really think it was done for nothing but primal gain? That the greatest achievements came because of nothing more than a belly's hunger? It completely ignores what  [makes humans human, and shows what]* makes Darwinist so Darwinist. They just can't see the Breath in their own faces. Can't feel it in their lungs. It's okay. If I had a talent, I would hope for it in this moment to be that you can see, we were made. Made to be more than predetor drones combing the face of the earth, owning it and her resources. I know that's hard for the lizard people to get (I say it jokingly now, and no, I don't me[an] the jews, real or k, or the ones that drop mean dimes outta a fade a way.), but that's okay, because that's just the way of the world. There will always be people motivated by self. Controlled by flesh. Most of em, never even realize it. They decieve themselves (again, an expert), to justify a position of sand, like the religious people back in the day did to Mr. J. He forgives ya, ya know? He knows you're not mad at him, but at the way the screen play worked out. But you don't know the end, and this flesh is just the first of six seasons and a movie anyways. Peace, my brother.

Edited by Last1oftheJedi
in brackets is what i apparently skipped in thinking to tying process. Sorry.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.