Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CGK

5 San Diego Schools on Lockdown

6 posts in this topic

Five San Diego schools have been placed on lockdown after receiving phone threats. 

San Diego High, Mira Mesa High, Scripps Ranch High, Morse High and Patrick Henry High were all placed on lockdown before 10 a.m

The threats were all received at around the same time, San Diego Unified School District confirmed. Some threats stated there would be a a shooter on campus, while others were bomb threats. 

San Diego Unified police were being sent to each school to investigate.

San Diego Unified School District said all schools affected were locked down as a precaution.  All students were said to be safe.  Parents were advised not to pick up their children from the high schools.

http://fox5sandiego.com/2015/09/17/police-investigate-threat-at-san-diego-high-school/

As a parent, I can tell you that I would be armed and on my way to the school to pick up my child right now!!!

San Diego Unified School District said all schools affected were locked down as a precaution.  All students were said to be safe.  Parents were advised not to pick up their children from the high schools.

http://fox5sandiego.com/2015/09/17/police-investigate-threat-at-san-diego-high-school/

As a parent, I can tell you that I would be armed and on my way to the school to pick up my child right now!!!

Oh, but you'd be toting a gun in a gun free zone (as if the criminal on campus wasn't already).

The free run of ISIS in a somewhat free society?
Showing all of us just how easy it will be...

Somewhat of a misnomer that they're called freedom fighters.  Seems like all they do is take away freedom. 

If this country isn't living in freedom, what is it living in?

Is this another false flag?

Hmm... you know guys I forgot to bring the blow up beach ball since this is going to run over into our recess time. Oh...my bad they wouldn't let us stop off at the locker.

Looks like if it were a lockdown they'd be inside not outside.

Edited by counterintelligence

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.