Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AceMan

so called "anchor babies"

4 posts in this topic

I keep on hearing from whites about how bad the Mexicans are.
That they lower the wages, they cost the USA money, they come here and make "anchor babies"..
They take our jobs...
blah blah blah...

Guess what ?
I'm from a white neighborhood in Philadelphia... the majority there at the time was Irish, followed by Italians followed by various Germanic groups.
It was not a good neighborhood then, and it surely isn't today either.

Mexicans and Puerto Ricans have never done anything to me...

Here's what the whites do.

They create an anchor union so that they can't be fired... they demand too much money for the good of the community, putting the area at their mercy...

They don't go and get an Education, and they use the home depot and lowes as a line of supply for their illegal businesses that do nothing to advance the city...

They don't pay taxes...

They leave their kids to their own devices all day.... Their kids go and create street gangs, and their parents put up with it, and harbor it, and protect it.
They don't tend to their kids.... and they give their kids weapons and tell them to go after other kids with it.

They pay off the cops so that the cops wont do their job with them and their little asshole kids.

They take all the city jobs and abuse the residents of the city.

I seen it all, and been through it all.
For 18 years of the 29 that I've been around.

On the other hand, here's what the Mexicans and Hispanics do.

They take care of their kids, they work hard, they pay their taxes... that's what they do.   and the fact of the matter is, most of them receive NO government supports.   

Edited by AceMan

You sir are a moron.I am white and i dont do any of those things.you on the other hand are mexican and filled with hate

:jmpndlms:

Report: 76% of Immigrant Households with Children on Welfare

The report, released Wednesday, found that 51% of "immigrant-led households" take advantage of at least one form of welfare entitlement (Medicaid, food stamps, school lunches, housing assistance, etc.). That percentage is more than 20% higher than native-born households (30%).  

CIS found that that number increased dramatically for immigrant-led households with children, a stunning 76% of which received some type of welfare benefit (compared to 52% for the native-born).

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/report-76-immigrant-households-children-welfare

I didn't give you those reds but if you truly believe what you wrote you deserve them.
A quick google search proved your last line to be false. At 29 years old you should know this.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.