Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
grav

Place your doom bet

35 posts in this topic

I keep hearing people talk about late September as a date when something big will happen.

I expect a nice autumn day. What do you think would be the NEXT choice for a remarkable or teotwawki event?

- Project Bluebeam, a fake alien invasion

- large asteroid impact

- WWIII

- economy collapse

- Nibiru

- announcement of free energy technology

- other  (specify)

I think Project Bluebeam, which Werner von Braun warned about

1 person likes this

Other: I'm still waiting for ISIS to finally get their people in the States together, it's only a matter of time, and it'd be unexpected, as 9/11 is over. Secretly hoping for asteroid birthday doom on the 24th ;-)

I keep hearing people talk about late September as a date when something big will happen.

I expect a nice autumn day. What do you think would be the NEXT choice for a remarkable or teotwawki event?

- large asteroid impact

- WWIII

- economy collapse

- Nibiru

- other  (specify)

My date has always been 2017 for WW3 to start. Some time in late summer early fall. This will be preceded by a world economic crash that occurs in 2016, sometime in the 2nd quarter.

Edited by thedudeabides

Drive by post before i go home :) pc still getting repaired. So dont expect a reply anytime soon.

real doom date for me is 2016-2020 as i expect this isis thing to be drawn out and come to conclusion around the time of that big ass asteroid apophis.

may or may not be connected but thats my long term doom watch.

i still expect the rest of this year to hold something though. Least thats what my info seems to suggest.

I hear and read this DOOM and GLOOM everyday . What and when is just a guess at this point in the meantime the best we can do is to stay vigilant . I think we can all agree something is on it's way .

I'll see your wwIII and raise you two asteroid impacts:chuckle:

I'm all in on pole shift and alien invasion.

:b0vpxS8:

I always bet against doom but prepare just the same.  

Logically, the evil ones are going to keep this charade going as long as possible; however, I can't help but feel that the great herd thinning is coming. 

Spiritually, something needs to help generation selfie wake up because the self-love has reached maximum level. 

- large asteroid impact

- WWIII

- economy collapse

- Nibiru

- other  (specify)

You forgot about CERN. Shame on you.

Looking for economic quakes by the end of the year.  Major world unrest leading to big changes 2016 - 2020.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.