Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

To those of you that can't believe

12 posts in this topic

To those of you that can't believe , you are in for a ride of your fleshly life !

What is to come up on this world is just the beginning of the end times, for many years beyond and like in the past from today there will be those who seek power over the people and all life forms of this earth even this earth soon it's self will become a total servant to what will master it . Oh the pain ! This time around I fear will be beyond anything that has ever been known to humanity . Our days as critical thinking humans are numbered, its in the agenda of the self proclaimed elites to keep us dumbed down, under control with toxins in the food we eat and air we breath and all this propaganda so they can profit from our labor, sicknesses and our vary existence .

Get over it ! Understand ! As a EARTHY / FLESHLY inanity you are part of a self proclaimed elite's plan of their ideas of what human and social evolution should be . 

And to you must remember that you are a spiritual inanity with in your own flesh .   Discover it !  This is where freedom is ! The understanding and discovery of where self lives is beautiful !

Your body is part of this doomed world but your spirit/soul is a part of eternity !  Make wise choices thats what you are here to do .

These things I know about and I am willing to write about them if you are interested ..

1 person likes this

I'm interested.  Please write away.

Couple of questions though.  Do you believe in God?  Do you believe in the Bible?  Do you believe that Jesus was divine?  Do you belong to a certain religious group or theory (I see your quote above about religions vs. spirituality, which is great, but I was hoping for something more specific)?  Is there any particular religion or spiritual belief system that will enable a person to reach heaven better than others?  What books/teachers brought you to where you are today?  How do you "know" these things as you said above?

I'm always searching for truth and hopefully humble enough to see truth when its punches me in the face. 

Are these type of discussions permissible on this website?  I sure hope so because it is the most important discussion.

And to you must remember that you are a spiritual inanity with in your own flesh .   Discover it !  This is where freedom is ! The understanding and discovery of where self lives is beautiful !

Do you mean entity rather than inanity?

I had to look up inanity.....from the root word inane.

Definition of INANITY

:  the quality or state of being inane: as

a :  lack of substance :  emptiness

b :  vapid, pointless, or fatuous character :  shallowness

Yeah, I'm a spiritual entity and I know it! The challenge is to always remember and not get sucked into the shallow man-made world. I'm like a broken record...create your own life outside of their world as much as you can. Boycott them, shun them.

Do you mean entity rather than inanity?

I had to look up inanity.....from the root word inane.

Definition of INANITY

:  the quality or state of being inane: as

a :  lack of substance :  emptiness

b :  vapid, pointless, or fatuous character :  shallowness

Yeah, I'm a spiritual entity and I know it! The challenge is to always remember and not get sucked into the shallow man-made world. I'm like a broken record...create your own life outside of their world as much as you can. Boycott them, shun them.

INANITY is a void  .

Not to get off the question but I would like to try to explain way I would use the word INANITY . Most understand that we are a spiritual entity but what most don't understand that we are to build or spiritual experiences .

I see a spiritual experience as something one builds from fragments discovered with in one's self that just touches up on infinity . I am not talking about God or angles nor demons even tho we see these things in the journey   I am talking about understanding who we are as a person a entity and understanding to way we are here . I believe that we as a people are spiritual entitys seeking more than self .

I have been lucky in life not that I have everything in the material world but what I do have is a way to explore what some call the subconscious mind . I believe that this subconscious mind is the door way to our spiritual experiences that are the building blocks to who we are as a person . The main problem to get there for most is the oppression of the pineal gland the vary key .

I have worked on my pineal gland to keep it out of danger as much as I can . I do my best to never consume or use anything that may have chemicals such as fluoride and or Mercury . Even my drinking and cooking water is distiled water and my showers are cool; never hot .

This is a Google search on the subject of clearing the pineal gland : https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=clearing+the+pineal+gland

Dreams and visions I don't believe are true spiritual experiences these are to me are experiences that could be of divine or demonic in nature but more so a communication to the conscious mind

create your own life outside of their world as much as you can. Boycott them, shun them.

I have never been one to join a club a political or a religions ideology . I have searched them and have read their history but have never been one to subscribe .  

I'm interested.  Please write away.

Couple of questions though.  Do you believe in God?  Do you believe in the Bible?  Do you believe that Jesus was divine?  Do you belong to a certain religious group or theory (I see your quote above about religions vs. spirituality, which is great, but I was hoping for something more specific)?  Is there any particular religion or spiritual belief system that will enable a person to reach heaven better than others?  What books/teachers brought you to where you are today?  How do you "know" these things as you said above?

I'm always searching for truth and hopefully humble enough to see truth when its punches me in the face. 

Are these type of discussions permissible on this website?  I sure hope so because it is the most important discussion.

I want to try to answer your questions .

Do I believe in God ? Yes I do but I don't really grasp the view that we are in his image as for being as in the flesh, but in spirit yes I believe we are made in his image .

Do I believe in the bible ? Which one ? I do like the King James but here again it's someone's experience . How ever I will say this it is the best all around manual/historical document one can have . But after reading some of these bibles Holey and Satanic and the versions of them I have come to the conclusion that these are mostly political ideals and have vary little to do with spirituality .

Do I believe that Jesus was divine . Yes but I think we are all divine . we who ever you are are brothers and sisters to Jesus . The Father he speaks of is also are Divine Father . In spirit I we are all one . John 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. I haven't been able to walk on water nor have I been able to cure anyone but what I have done is see through people that have issues in life and help them make changes .

Do I belong to a certain religious group or theory ? No on the group . But yes on the theory or theories .

My thoughts on the subject of the subconscious mind . My earthly father was into meditation and would make a clear contact to his subconscious mind .

He explained to me that the thing most call the subconscious mind is not with in our own self but it is a portal to infinite where is stored everything you have ever heard seen or said and then some .  A clear pathway to it takes work and practice and determination along with a healthy pineal gland .

Jesus was known to be a clean human a person with deep meditation skills some of which I wish I could reach because if I could reach his meditation skills maybe then even I could walk on water . 

Foot note :

Many people's definitions and experiences of  spirituality , spirit , soul and divine vary in their own view . No matter how many books you read or classes you take . Your experiences will be your own .  How you use this information is what will make you who you are .

In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual’s search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway. Have a safe journey !

I don't know way not being that we have been robbed of the use of critical thinking and other mind skills . Fluoride and Mercury is now in most foods and in the fluids we drink .

2 people like this

No one probably cares but my spiritual beliefs would probably be labeled (if that's possible) as Swedenborgian and Tolstoyan Christianity.  Very few have studied through Swedenborg's and Leo Tolstoy's religious works.  Swedenborg is my favorite.  He was a famous scientist in Sweden who then claimed that he spent 30 years walking and talking with angels in heaven and demons in hell.  He published approximately 30 religious volumes detailing his experiences.  Fantastic?  Yes but I believe him (whether it's the whole truth is another story).  Strangely, almost all NDEs closely match Swedenborg's descriptions of the afterlife and Swedenborg refused to create an organized religion.  If you dare venture into Swedenborg's writings, first read this (http://www.swedenborg.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/NCE_HeavenandHell_portable.pdf), then this (http://www.swedenborg.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/swedenborg_foundation_conjugial_love.pdf).  Unfortunately, only one in 100,000 will get past those two tomes but the information in them is priceless.

Tolstoy is my next favorite and what you would call a leftist anarchist.  I'm more of a central anarchist.  In my opinion, Tolstoy's biggest contributions to Christianity are his arguments of non-resistance and "swear not at all," which he says Christ meant to never swear allegiance to any government or group.  Tolstoy maintained a non-supernatural view of Jesus but I don't agree with that view at this time but I do agree with much of his other views.  Tolstoy's religious works are primarily found here (http://www.nonresistance.org/docs_pdf/Tolstoy/What_I_Believe.pdf) and here (http://aren.org/prison/documents/religion/Misc/The Kingdom of God is Within You--Tolstoy.pdf).  If you love government - then you won't appreciate these books.

I don't think anyone can claim they're an educated theologian until they have read through the above works. I consider them the best spiritual books out there but I am always thirsty for more if anyone has suggestions.

Edited by Rothbard

No one probably cares but my spiritual beliefs would probably be labeled (if that's possible) as Swedenborgian and Tolstoyan Christianity.  Very few have studied through Swedenborg's and Leo Tolstoy's religious works.  Swedenborg is my favorite.  He was a famous scientist in Sweden who then claimed that he spent 30 years walking and talking with angels in heaven and demons in hell.  He published approximately 30 religious volumes detailing his experiences.  Fantastic?  Yes but I believe him (whether it's the whole truth is another story).  Strangely, almost all NDEs closely match Swedenborg's descriptions of the afterlife and Swedenborg refused to create an organized religion.  If you dare venture into Swedenborg's writings, first read this (http://www.swedenborg.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/NCE_HeavenandHell_portable.pdf), then this (http://www.swedenborg.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/swedenborg_foundation_conjugial_love.pdf).  Unfortunately, only one in 100,000 will get past those two tomes but the information in them is priceless.

Tolstoy is my next favorite and what you would call a leftist anarchist.  I'm more of a central anarchist.  In my opinion, Tolstoy's biggest contributions to Christianity are his arguments of non-resistance and "swear not at all," which he says Christ meant to never swear allegiance to any government or group.  Tolstoy maintained a non-supernatural view of Jesus but I don't agree with that view at this time but I do agree with much of his other views.  Tolstoy's religious works are primarily found here (http://www.nonresistance.org/docs_pdf/Tolstoy/What_I_Believe.pdf) and here (http://aren.org/prison/documents/religion/Misc/The Kingdom of God is Within You--Tolstoy.pdf).  If you love government - then you won't appreciate these books.

I don't think anyone can claim they're an educated theologian until they have read through the above works. I consider them the best spiritual books out there but I am always thirsty for more if anyone has suggestions.

Good points and thank you for the reads . I will check them out .

INANITY is a void  .

Not to get off the question but I would like to try to explain way I would use the word INANITY . Most understand that we are a spiritual entity but what most don't understand that we are to build or spiritual experiences .

I see a spiritual experience as something one builds from fragments discovered with in one's self that just touches up on infinity . I am not talking about God or angles nor demons even tho we see these things in the journey   I am talking about understanding who we are as a person a entity and understanding to way we are here . I believe that we as a people are spiritual entitys seeking more than self .

I have been lucky in life not that I have everything in the material world but what I do have is a way to explore what some call the subconscious mind . I believe that this subconscious mind is the door way to our spiritual experiences that are the building blocks to who we are as a person . The main problem to get there for most is the oppression of the pineal gland the vary key .

I have worked on my pineal gland to keep it out of danger as much as I can . I do my best to never consume or use anything that may have chemicals such as fluoride and or Mercury . Even my drinking and cooking water is distiled water and my showers are cool; never hot .

This is a Google search on the subject of clearing the pineal gland : https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=clearing+the+pineal+gland

Dreams and visions I don't believe are true spiritual experiences these are to me are experiences that could be of divine or demonic in nature but more so a communication to the conscious mind

create your own life outside of their world as much as you can. Boycott them, shun them.

I have never been one to join a club a political or a religions ideology . I have searched them and have read their history but have never been one to subscribe .  

Thank you for your explanation. I see the body as an avatar powered by an eternal spirit. The more I connect to higher self the less I care about the material world.

I used to believe that we were all born with a spirit, a higher self. Today I'm not so sure. It's possible we are witnessing walk-ins that never belonged to The One.

I would define an educated theologian as one who has not only thoroughly studied the Bible, but looked at the original language versions, studied the ancient cultures, consulted ancient historians, and used impeccable logic in all of it. Every commentary is an opinion, and opinions are worth considering, but I wouldn't say that particular opinions are a requirement to qualify as an educated theologian. Personally, I've looked at a couple of "great theologians" (e.g. Luther, Calvin) and found their logic abysmal, their morality questionable, and their popularity inexplicable. Knowledge of God comes from God, not from a few famous authors.

I would define an educated theologian as one who has not only thoroughly studied the Bible, but looked at the original language versions, studied the ancient cultures, consulted ancient historians, and used impeccable logic in all of it. Every commentary is an opinion, and opinions are worth considering, but I wouldn't say that particular opinions are a requirement to qualify as an educated theologian. Personally, I've looked at a couple of "great theologians" (e.g. Luther, Calvin) and found their logic abysmal, their morality questionable, and their popularity inexplicable. Knowledge of God comes from God, not from a few famous authors.

Respectfully, I would say that your definition of a theologian is too narrow.  Even if we're speaking of Christian theology (leaving out other great religious texts), we can't throw out Aquinas, Plato, Aristotle, et al. just because they're commentaries and opinions and are not considered sacred like the Bible.  All I was saying is that a good student of theology should explore these additional alternative views of Christianity offered by Swedenborg and Tolstoy.  Of course, study of the Bible, ancient cultures and histories, and personal  reflection are paramount.

I want to try to answer your questions .

Do I believe in God ? Yes I do but I don't really grasp the view that we are in his image as for being as in the flesh, but in spirit yes I believe we are made in his image .

Do I believe in the bible ? Which one ? I do like the King James but here again it's someone's experience . How ever I will say this it is the best all around manual/historical document one can have . But after reading some of these bibles Holey and Satanic and the versions of them I have come to the conclusion that these are mostly political ideals and have vary little to do with spirituality .

Do I believe that Jesus was divine . Yes but I think we are all divine . we who ever you are are brothers and sisters to Jesus . The Father he speaks of is also are Divine Father . In spirit I we are all one . John 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. I haven't been able to walk on water nor have I been able to cure anyone but what I have done is see through people that have issues in life and help them make changes .

Do I belong to a certain religious group or theory ? No on the group . But yes on the theory or theories .

My thoughts on the subject of the subconscious mind . My earthly father was into meditation and would make a clear contact to his subconscious mind .

He explained to me that the thing most call the subconscious mind is not with in our own self but it is a portal to infinite where is stored everything you have ever heard seen or said and then some .  A clear pathway to it takes work and practice and determination along with a healthy pineal gland .

Jesus was known to be a clean human a person with deep meditation skills some of which I wish I could reach because if I could reach his meditation skills maybe then even I could walk on water . 

Foot note :

Many people's definitions and experiences of  spirituality , spirit , soul and divine vary in their own view . No matter how many books you read or classes you take . Your experiences will be your own .  How you use this information is what will make you who you are .

In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual’s search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway. Have a safe journey !

I don't know way not being that we have been robbed of the use of critical thinking and other mind skills . Fluoride and Mercury is now in most foods and in the fluids we drink .

Great work right there dude!
Without any doubt!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.