Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Wild Pig with Blue Fat Found Near Northern California Ranch

14 posts in this topic

Published on Sep 15, 2015

www.undergroundworldnews.com
Ranchers in Northern California shot a wild pig and ended up finding its meat surrounded by Smurf-blue fat.

A user on Imgur posted photos and a short explanation of the bizarre discovery at their in-laws' Morgan Hill ranch. The couple cut open the pig, drained most of the blood and were startled to see fluorescent blue fat peeking out of the incision.

Read More:

I was wondering if it was photo shopped too, they sent a sample to U.C. Davis so I'm sure it must have appeared blue.

Edited by Cinnamon

Too many black truffles? Some chemical substance (either food or contaminated water) is colouring the fatty tissue - if it is indeed coloured.  

I'll bet he was feeding for years on someones backed up septic tank or had
easy access to someones outhouse.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Strange, any explanation for this?

Most likely the animal had been grazing by an old silver mine.

Scientists have put forward a detailed biochemical model to explain argyria, a condition which turns sufferers' skin a distressing blue colour. It is caused by chronic exposure to silver and although the new work won't lead to a cure it does provide new insights into the health risks associated with silver nanoparticles that are now ubiquitous in modern life.

http://www.rsc.org/chemistryworld/2012/11/chemistry-blue-man-argyria-colloidal-silver

About two weeks ago someone posted the bear with the blue head thread, and
it was put forward about the same blue chemical.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Published on Sep 15, 2015

www.undergroundworldnews.com
Ranchers in Northern California shot a wild pig and ended up finding its meat surrounded by Smurf-blue fat.

A user on Imgur posted photos and a short explanation of the bizarre discovery at their in-laws' Morgan Hill ranch. The couple cut open the pig, drained most of the blood and were startled to see fluorescent blue fat peeking out of the incision.

Read More:

Fake picture, anyone with eyes can see the artifacts from photoshop.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.