Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Way Is This Happening To Me ?

5 posts in this topic

Over the last month I have had dreams and visions that scare the shit out of me .

It started out with this one .

The first dream / vision was of a city dark and gray with angry clouds . There were silhouettes of people in black walking around the streets with angry clouds over head .

The next dream / vision was the same but with me standing on a balcony . I could see the streets below where all the black silhouettes of people were walking even a dog was seen running and barking .

The third dream / vision had red in the skys like a bomb or something went off . The buildings were leaning all to one side of my view . As I looked down at my hands I could only see black , I rolled my hand over then I could see flesh . 

The forth dream / vision was where I could see blood dripping from the hands of the silhouettes then I heard in a voice these are the people that gave in to apathy and were compliant to those of worldly authority .

You could be one of Gods watchmen, and report to the masses what you see, and what we can expect.. Or your doing to much drugs LOL...

You could be one of Gods watchmen, and report to the masses what you see, and what we can expect.. Or your doing to much drugs LOL...

My drug of choice is LOVEhttps://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/43/Peace_dove.svg/50px-Peace_dove.svg.png weed is my next .

I know that like of all we have been called to the wall . We; you and I have been called to the wall a task we did not ask for but blessed with .

Do you really need someone else to interpret these dreams for you?
They are pretty much self explanatory, are they not? No special skills
needed here.

1 person likes this

The Holy Book says in the last days God will pour out his spirit upon all flesh. Welcome to the last days. 

“And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.”
‭‭Acts‬ ‭2:17-21‬ ‭KJV‬‬
http://bible.us/1/act.2.17-21.kjv

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.