Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

I Am Crying , There Is Another World BeYond Us

9 posts in this topic

Hey ! I like to get the message out but in ways you would not expect . Music is in my soul truth is in my hart !

Out of all this DOOM and GLOOM we must remember we are spiritual beings trapped in a fleshly body !

I want to share a note from a friend to me . He is right !

I got this right after I posted a invite to ConpiricyOutPost on one of my other sites that I like http://myboomerplace.com/CasspersSoapbox .

...from Angelle...

Brother...conspiracy or not...forget all that for one minute as you read my words to you here.

There is only one single, universal thing at hand that counts...even against a thousand conspiracies of this nation's government and all else...

That is, our God's determination to destroy this nation, its arrogant, proud power of agenda after agenda in which they think they can control all things and all people....they do not realize, God controls all of them!

No matter what you keep track of...if you lose track of this one most important single item of our God's sole determination against all this sin, sex sin, perversions, wicked, lying thrusts of the carnal soul of men and governments...then one has nothing.

Our God's determined Mind will wipe out all of this pride and agenda, but not only that, He will wipe out all the false hopes of lip-professing Christians who thought they were different and would escape the worst of the worst, but they won't. They will be swept away with all the lying shit of false voices and evil government and everything else. Even those who thought they were prepared to be self-sufficient when the day of trouble comes...if they are not in accordance to the will of our God and His Eternal Truth, Wisdom, Knowledge and Statutes of Heaven's Altar of Love, Mercy and Grace...they...and all their supposed false hopes in a carnal Christianity, sports worship, cultural worship and all, will be blown away with all the evils of this world.

Never forget where you heard these words...because you will never hear them from anybody else.

I can't even sign shalom to you tonight...because my God tells me this very night under horrible duress and the burden of Heaven's Heavy Heart...there is no peace upon the Earth this night and there is no peace in al that is called the house of God in the Earth...because all is false, lies, carnal desire and a hopeless hope that will never be fulfilled in the minds and hearts of countless millions of Christians...

Call me a false prophet if you will, but I speak to you as my brother...I speak to you as one of this day's Isaiahs, Ezekiels, Hosea, Jeremiahs...and John the Baptists, my head, about to be cut off if God does not intervene for me...yea, I am one of those...speaking our God and Heaven's heart directly to you, my brother, our God hoping you will get ahold of some words tonight such as you have never heard!

Angelle Staria...one more servant being persecuted to the last very breath of my life here on this planet tonight!

Really ? What use would God have of perversions ? In his world there would be no such thing ...

I had a dream a vision if you will ; A vision of whats to come . There is a plan from the spiritual elites  . One that will shock the world as we know of it .

There are dark silhouettes in my vision and they are not us ! Hint ! 

DOOM is a part of life as we know of it here on this earth . We are just puppets to those in authority that wish to rule the world . 

I believe that the doom of this world is a planed event to divide and conquer and those in positions of power are there for the just at hand purpose to do as they do ... EVIL ...

I will share my vision/dream in another post it is vary gray with angry clouds . The silhouettes I see have blood dripping from their hands . I have been told that these people are the guilty of the act of apathy and compliance to those that wish to rule over us . 

I am tired of this DOOM and GLOOM I want the peace that apathy gives . It's a fact that once a mind is opened to reality it can never recoup the bliss ignorance provides . 

Meanwhile I know that there are those that think it can't happen here well let me tell you a story it has already happened and it continues and will till the end . War Is Peace

“Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.”
‭‭Philippians‬ ‭4:6-9‬ ‭KJV‬‬
http://bible.us/1/php.4.6-9.kjv

1 person likes this

The soul, or spirit, is an indomitable flame, a spark of electrical and self-aware connections that is indestructible.

It chooses to live in a physical plane, in a temporary vehicle that lets it experience conditions that tempt it from the eternal ether. We live, we die, we live again.

We have a great knowledge of the universe. When we are born into a new body, we lose our memory. I don't want apathy, CSB, or blissful ignorance. Neither do I want any religion telling me what to believe in. Jesus was a philosopher, who the Bible turned into a new religion.

Buddha was another philosopher, whose Zen maxim said that the individual had to find his own truth and accept no authority other than his own mind: “If you meet the Buddha on the road, kill him.”

Edited by grav
1 person likes this

I don't believe in karma or reincarnation, but I do know that the Jesus who rose from the dead never said to set up a religion. He accepted worship and never rebuked anyone for calling him God, and in fact his enemies put him to death for blasphemy. But to follow him is to live like he matters, to show compassion yet also stand for holiness. I believe this because I am convinced by historical evidence that his birth, life, death, and resurrection are as recorded in the Bible. Truth is independent of who accepts it. Jesus was no mere philosopher, and the Bible did nothing close to turning him into a new religion. It is those predicted "wolves" who turned "spirit and truth" into religion. The Christian faith was usurped and infiltrated by the second century, and true followers of Jesus have been persecuted and marginalized. Religion tried to tell me what to believe, but the Bible and what it says about Jesus set me free.

I don't believe in karma or reincarnation, but I do know that the Jesus who rose from the dead never said to set up a religion. He accepted worship and never rebuked anyone for calling him God, and in fact his enemies put him to death for blasphemy. But to follow him is to live like he matters, to show compassion yet also stand for holiness. I believe this because I am convinced by historical evidence that his birth, life, death, and resurrection are as recorded in the Bible. Truth is independent of who accepts it. Jesus was no mere philosopher, and the Bible did nothing close to turning him into a new religion. It is those predicted "wolves" who turned "spirit and truth" into religion. The Christian faith was usurped and infiltrated by the second century, and true followers of Jesus have been persecuted and marginalized. Religion tried to tell me what to believe, but the Bible and what it says about Jesus set me free.

Amen Brother

amen

Doom is just another elitist joke, a trap. Don't fall for it! Tis only more entertainment for the masses so have a good laugh.

Doom is just another elitist joke, a trap. Don't fall for it! Tis only more entertainment for the masses so have a good laugh.

Yet there has in fact been doom before. The story of "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" doesn't teach that there are no such things as wolves.

Yet there has in fact been doom before. The story of "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" doesn't teach that there are no such things as wolves.

Of course. Doom is fodder for the man-made world and in The World that is offered up by the controllers, accepted by the masses........

The wolf is ALWAYS at the door.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.