Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
roadtoad2

Obama just got the worst news of his presidency

16 posts in this topic

To bad there is not a change in hell it will happen... Plus he probably knew this, as he has been replacing general and others commanders at a very high rate.. Ya know the one who do not support his way of thinking... And not to mention the build up in Syria of Russian forces. Plus China's building of island in the south pacific.. I'm willing to bet, that within the next 6 months to a yr, we will be at full scale (lobbing nukes) WW3

0bama will just read this in the newspaper just like we all do...pfffftttttt

He stays on Air Force One just to make sure that nothing happens to him.

Everything that applied to King George applies to King 0bama. 

King George was all off with his head, off with his head.

King 0bama says that the muzzies cutting the people's heads off at the workplace only to be stopped by the owner with a shotgun, is basically saying off with his head off with his head.

Maybe a coup is returning the favor for all of this tyrannical behaviour of a person who isn't even from here?

Give me a petition to sign to impeach him. And another petition to put all the other carpetbaggers out of Congress.

I want a brand-new government. No, I'm not drunk. I'm a dreamer.

Give me a petition to sign to impeach him. And another petition to put all the other carpetbaggers out of Congress.

Ya your dreaming all right LOL....

1 person likes this

But since 0bama isn't legitimate to even serve as the president, impeachment gives him the best of both worlds.

Getting rid of Obama without also getting rid of the Senate and Congress would be a complete waste of time.

Either you purge the entire system or don't do anything at all.

Might aswell get rid of the supreme court too while they're at it.

Getting rid of Obama without also getting rid of the Senate and Congress would be a complete waste of time.

Either you purge the entire system or don't do anything at all.

Might aswell get rid of the supreme court too while they're at it.

And anybody else that put that jungle banana republic kangaroo court wherever he came from into office. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.