Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yaknow

CHEMTRAILS are not CONTRAILS

123 posts in this topic

From my understanding a contrail is a condensation trail.Similar to when i are walking on a cold night and you can see your breathe.So when you see a contrail that stays in the sky,that would be like seeing your breathe behind you for 6 miles!Everyone should be looking to the sky

When I was researching haarp I ran across some documents that said they manipulated the atmosphere and caused our water lense 'aka' atmosphere to be out of focus therefore having to spray the aluminum barium mixture to keep us from frying. I've come up with all kinds of theories, just like to hear another perspective. 

Ive heard the same.but i also notice they spray rite before the sun rises exactly where you would see the sun rise.(hiding niburu?)

From my understanding a contrail is a condensation trail.Similar to when i are walking on a cold night and you can see your breathe.So when you see a contrail that stays in the sky,that would be like seeing your breathe behind you for 6 miles!Everyone should be looking to the sky

Planes tend to cruise alot faster on cold nights...so 6 miles goes by pretty damn fast at their speeds :hwUjzAM:

Ive also read and seen videos where it is much worse than that!nano particles!the future is now!!!

1 person likes this

Planes tend to cruise alot faster on cold nights...so 6 miles goes by pretty damn fast at their speeds :hwUjzAM:

yes but contrials would not stay in the sky for HOURS.THE WATER WOULD EVAPORATE

1 person likes this

yes but contrials would not stay in the sky for HOURS.THE WATER WOULD EVAPORATE

I believe it freezes sometimes

The winds blow it around.....I do believe planes have been caught dumping stuff.....but most of the passenger planes are just exhaust way the hell up there

Water Vapor is created in the burning of Jet Fuel unless i have gone totally bonkers.....been seein' em' for 53 years.

Just alot more as the world population has gone berserk

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.