Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cryptid Mold

Shock As Data Reveals Obama Authorizing 250,000 Muslim Migrants Into US Annually

22 posts in this topic

Every minute of every day, 2.1 Muslims legally enter our borders and are given legal immigrant status by the Obama administration.  Thats’ 3,024 Muslims every 24 hours. An estimated 40% of all these “migrants” have terror ties with ISIS and Al Qaeda. This is a form of Islamic jihad known as Hijrah, where Muslims travel to non-Muslim nations and take it over by swelling the their ranks. Once it reaches a critical mass it cannot be stopped. They don’t need terror weapons, they just breed until there are more of them then there are of us. Muslims never, ever assimilate into the nations in which they live. They take it over and conquer their host country for Allah.

Read More: http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=35512

Edited by Cryptic Mole

I can just see TPTB saying "what the fuck is wrong with all these people? They
do nothing to stop us. All they do is complain with zero action."

So I'm pretty sure I'd be correct in saying that no one will do anything to take their
country/countries back, and even by force it seems will be needed this time.

If only I were a much younger man, I would lead the charge!

Where are all you young bloods who do a lot of talking?

I am not shocked by a thing Obama does anymore. All he did was show everyone what you can get away with and kid you not every single President coming afterwards is going to take it further and further. Say hello to Oppression sooner or later.

I'm ready for battle but I can't take on 250,000 by my self .

I have always said that the American people will have to shed a few tears before seeing clearly .

This war on terrorism will prove interesting here in America . My point is that this government wont see immigrants as terrorist it is the American White Christian that has already been labeled as the terrorist .

2 people like this

I'm ready for battle but I can't take on 250,000 by my self .

I have always said that the American people will have to shed a few tears before seeing clearly .

This war on terrorism will prove interesting here in America . My point is that this government wont see immigrants as terrorist it is the American White Christian that has already been labeled as the terrorist .

Now you've just said a mouth full for sure, and I agree!

I am not shocked by a thing Obama does anymore. All he did was show everyone what you can get away with and kid you not every single President coming afterwards is going to take it further and further. Say hello to Oppression sooner or later.

From listening to his very first conversation, and even with his teleprompter, I dubbed
him the lying false president! I told everyone there watching with me that every word
out of his mouth would always be a lie. They all laughed at me and called me crazy,
but not too many are laughing or calling me that anymore.

This makes sense. Let's import more people who blend in nicely with us infidels. No reason to think it will end in tears. No, no way, look a sample of how these people think they should treat us.

:IBPlzqK: :smfjsraq:   :IBPlzqK::damned: :IBPlzqK: :IBPlzqK: :IBPlzqK: :IBPlzqK: :IBPlzqK:

http://www.truthbeknown.com/islamquotes.htm 

Infidels, Unbelievers and Non-Muslim

Quran 3:28; "The Imrans," Dawood, p. 52

God's curse be upon the infidels! Evil is that for which they have bartered away their souls. To deny God's own revelation, grudging that He should reveal His bounty to whom He chooses from among His servants! They have incurred God's most inexorable wrath. An ignominious punishment awaits the unbelievers.

Quran 3:148, "The Imrans," Dawood, p. 67

I shall cast terror into the hearts of the infidels. Strike off their heads, strike off the very tips of their fingers.

Quran 8:12, "The Spoils," Dawood, p. 177

Fight for the sake of God those that fight against you, but do not attack them first. God does not love the aggressors.

Slay them wherever you find them. Drive them out of the places from which they drove you. Idolatry is worse than carnage.

Quran 2:190-2:191, "The Cow," Dawood, p. 28

When the sacred months are over slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them.

Quran 9:5; "Repentance," Dawood, p. 186

Prophet, make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites and deal rigorously with them. Hell shall be their home: an evil fate.

Quran 9:73, "Repentance," Dawood, p. 198

Believers, make war on the infidels who dwell around you. Deal firmly with them. Know that God is with the righteous.

Quran 9:123, "Repentance," Dawood, p. 206

Garments of fire have been prepared for the unbelievers. Scalding water shall be poured upon their heads, melting their skins and that which is in their bellies. They shall be lashed with rods of iron.

Whenever, in their anguish, they try to escape from Hell, back they shall be dragged, and will be told: "Taste the torment of the Conflagration!"

Quran 22:19-20, "The Pilgrimage," Dawood, p. 333

Muhammad is God's apostle. Those who follow him are ruthless to the unbelievers but merciful to one another.

Quran 48:29, "Victory," Dawood, p. 514

Those that deny Our revelations We will burn in fire. No sooner will their skins be consumed than We shall give them other skins, so that they may truly taste the scourge. God is mighty and wise.

Quran 4:56, "Women," Dawood, p. 86

Those that make war against God and His apostle and spread disorder in the land shall be slain and crucified or have their hands and feet cut off on alternate sides, or be banished from the land.

Quran 5:33, "The Table," Dawood, p. 112

When you meet the unbelievers in the battlefield strike off their heads and, when you have laid them low, bind your captives firmly.

Quran 47:4, "Muhammad," Dawood, p. 506

Let not the unbelievers think that they will ever get away. They have not the power to do so. Muster against them all the men and cavalry at your command, so that you may strike terror into the enemy of God and your enemy...

Quran 8:59-60, "The Spoils," Dawood, p. 183

Believers, take neither the Jews nor the Christians for your friends. They are friends with one another. Whoever of you seeks their friendship shall become one of their number. God does not guide the wrong-doers.

Quran 5:51, "The Table," Dawood, p. 116

Quran 2:222, "The Cow," Dawood, p. 34

Women are your fields: go, then, into your fields whence you please.

Quran 2:223, "The Cow," Dawood, p. 34

Men have authority over women because God has made the one superior to the other, and because they spend their wealth to maintain them. Good women are obedient. They guard their unseen parts because God has guarded them. As for those from whom you fear disobedience, admonish them and forsake them in beds apart, and beat them.

Quran 4:34, "Women," Dawood, p. 83

A male shall inherit twice as much as a female.

Quran 4:11, "Women," Dawood, p. 77

Call in two male witnesses from among you, but if two men cannot be found, then one man and two women whom you judge fit to act as witnesses...

Quran 2:282, "The Cow," Dawood, p. 47

Quran 65:4, "Divorce," Dawood, p. 557

[Forbidden to you are] married women, except those whom you own as slaves.

Quran 4:24, "Women," Dawood, p. 81

If you fear that you cannot treat [orphan girls] with fairness, then you may marry other women who seem good to you: two, three, or four of them. But if you fear that you cannot maintain equality among them, marry one only or any slave-girl you may own.

Quran 38:51-2, "Sad," Dawood, p. 455

God has purchased from the faithful their lives and worldly goods, and in return has promised them the Garden. They will fight for the cause of God, they will slay, and be slain. Such is the true promise which He has made them in the Torah, the Gospel and the Koran....

Quran 9:111, "Repentance," Dawood, p. 203

As for the righteous, they shall be lodged in peace together amid gardens and fountains, arrayed in rick silks and fine brocade. Even thus; and We shall wed them to dark-eyed houris.

Quran 44:51-54, "Smoke," Dawood, p. 497

On that day [the unbelievers] shall be sternly thrown into the fire of Hell . . . But in fair gardens the righteous shall dwell in bliss, rejoicing in what their Lord will give them. Their Lord will shield them from the scourge of Hell. He will say: Eat and drink to your hearts content. This is the reward of your labours.

They shall recline on couches ranged in rows. To dark-eyed houris [virgin girls] We shall wed them. . . . Fruit We shall give them, and such meats as they desire. They will pass from hand to hand a cup inspiring no idle talk, no sinful urge; and there shall wait on them young boys of their own, as fair as virgin pearls.

Quran 

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62, Number 6

The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with 'Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).

Ayatollah Khomeini

(Quote taken from Khomeini's book, Tahrirolvasyleh, vol. 4, Darol Elm, Gom, Iran, 1990, Source: Homa For more sensational and outrageous quotes regarding "taboo" issues, please see the Homa website.)

If one commits the act of sodomy with a cow, an ewe, or a camel, their urine and their excrements become impure, and even their milk may no longer be consumed. The animal must then be killed and as quickly as possible and burned.

(From The Little Green Book: Sayings of Ayatollah Khomeini, Political, Phylosophica, Social and Religious, with a special introduction by Clive Irving, ISBN number0-553-14032-9, page 47 Source: Homa)

Eleven things are impure: urine, excrement, sperm...non-Moslem men and women...and the sweat of an excrement-eating camel.

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 6, Number 301 

Commentary on the Koran and Islam

Mohammed promised his followers seven heavens in which:

They are to cohabit with demure virgins...as beauteous as corals and rubies...full-breasted maidens for playmates...in the gardens of delight.... They're to lie face to face on jewelled couches, and be serviced by immortal youths...young boys, their personal property, as comely as virgin pearls.... We created the houris [dancing girls] and made them virgins, carnal playmates for those on the right hand.... We are going to wed them to dark-eyed houris. [The Koran 55:56; 55:58; 78:33; 56:12; 52:16-17, 24; 56:35-38; 52:20]

Each Muslim man, in exchange for a lifetime of mindless obedience, was to be rewarded after death with an unspecified number of pretty boys to bugger, plus eight heavenly houris, each more phallus-raising than the others and each endowed with the capacity to grow a new hymen after each bout of sexual recreation. The male chauvinist Muslim could thus satisfy his virginity fetish by deflowering them over and over again, for eternity. When one compares Mohammed's gardens of delight with the Christian heaven of harps and celibacy, it becomes apparent why significant numbers of Christian men turn Muslim while conversions the other way are almost non-existent.

William Harwood, Mythology's Last Gods: Yahweh and Jesus, 248

The thought of an old man becoming aroused by a child is one of the most disturbing thoughts that makes us cringe as it reminds us of pedophilia and the most despicable people. It is difficult to accept that the Holy Prophet [Mohammed] married Aisha when she was 6-years-old and consummated his marriage with her when she was 9. He was then, 54 years old.

Judith Miller

Sharia Law practically means: stoning of women for "honor" offences including for the "crime" of having been raped; beheadings for apostasy or blasphemy hand/foot amputations for "lesser" offences; public hanging of homosexuals and outspoken women; incessant war against infidels and especially Jews; black slavery; female sexual slavery; FGM [female genital mutiliation]; no democracy; no human rights; everyone down on their knees; Mullahs as Gods; non-Muslims as dhimmis; no music except for drums (ask "Cat Stevens"); no dancing; public floggings for "sexual crimes" such as flirting or speaking with an unrelated person of the opposite sex; all women under the veil; prison rape-brothels run by the Mullahs; and so forth. It is perhaps the most cruel and violent system of human life and social organization which has so far been invented, and it came to the world from those populations once only living in the desert "dead heart of Arabia", but now lording over gigantic sums of oil-wealth, and spreading their vile doctrines all around the world.

James DeMeo

[The Koran is one of] the most stubborn enemies of Civilisation, Liberty, and the Truth which the world has yet known.

This makes sense. Let's import more people who blend in nicely with us infidels. No reason to think it will end in tears. No, no way, look a sample of how these people think they should treat us.

:IBPlzqK: :smfjsraq:   :IBPlzqK::damned: :IBPlzqK: :IBPlzqK: :IBPlzqK: :IBPlzqK: :IBPlzqK:

http://www.truthbeknown.com/islamquotes.htm 

It's just a matter of time before American's start blowing them away. It's just
a natural reaction in a country where everyone owns guns and who hate those
fuckers who refuse to assimilate into a host country who doesn't want them
here in the first place! Especially when everyone knows their intent is to
outbreed even a Bunny Rabbit!

It's really that fucking simple!

Edited by Cryptic Mole

I will warn everyone now, and it will be realized that what I say will happen.
Throughout the entire world, TPTB will place all muslims in positions of power
such as local government, police, courts, utilities and infrastructure, distribution,
you name it, they will control everything, and they will bring great harm to every
person who will not cave to their evil demonic religion, and you can be sure that
most will never give in! They will behead you and your entire families and take
every fucking thing you own, and they will hang you and your entire family upside
down for a public display. You don't believe me? Enjoy your little freedoms you
have left!

You will not even be allowed to defend yourselves and your families as the laws will
be written and changed to protect muslims who will be doing the murdering and killing.
When you do defend yourself, and someone is killed you will be made a complete
spectacle and an example of for attacking an innocent and loving muslim.

You think this is a joke? Just wait an see. Many times the extreme ideas wind up being
exactly what happens.

Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated
of all nations for my name's sake. Matthew 24:9 kjv

For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this
time, no, nor ever shall be. And except those days should be shortened, there should no
flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. Matthew 24:21-22 kjv

Edited by Cryptic Mole

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.