Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Arnie L

What is the next date?

19 posts in this topic

When is the world scheduled to end next if we make it past September 23? Or is it bad form to begin talking about next apocalypse before the current one 'happens'?

-AL

1 person likes this

Wasnt the shemitah on sunday.and from what i have been reading every start of this 7 yr cycle something horrible has happened.if it was sunday.nothing happened thats good thing.

1 person likes this

I never did buy the whole Shemitah thing. Years ago I read some good debunkings of the "blood moon" or "tetrad" theory, which was started by Mark Biltz and spread by John Haggee, who then helped Johnathan Cahn. The data allegedly supporting tetrads was cherry-picked. Sometimes a major event such as the Holocaust was nowhere near a tetrad; other times the tetrad followed an event rather than leading it, which makes it useless for predictions; and sometimes, the alleged events were several years before or after the tetrads. The Shemitah itself is very loosely based on laws for ancient Israel, who were to let the land rest every 7th year, and then revert all land to original family lines every 50th year. Failure to do so was one of the reasons they were exiled by God (idolatry and evil being the other). All of this pertains only to Israel, and only as they were an agrarian society. What Cahn and the rest have done is to make it apply to the whole world, especially the US.

Granted, TPTB follow patterns and cycles, and there has been some evidence of such planned cycles in world finance. But TPTB don't care about ancient agrarian laws. However, they aren't above using them as a cover for their own plans, knowing that most people don't know the Bible or misinterpret it. So whenever they plan to unleash chaos in order to bring the order they desire, they will use twisted Bible prophecy to explain it away. In other words, it's their excuse, their cover story, so nobody blames them for the collapse.

Next date? Anybody's guess. Not even TPTB can control things as well as they'd like us to believe. CERN is an example, in my opinion. They shut it down and invent clitches because they are not yet allowed to run it. Not allowed by whom? In my opinion, God keeps Satan on a leash, and he will not be released until God decides.

John Hagee is the same one promoting On the Wings of Eagles.  That's a stretch the way he's using it, to try to bring in money to bring back all the Jews that have had disporsa since they rejected everything that God has wanted of His chosen people. 

Shemitah occurs on the lunar/hebrew calendar.

It's mind boggling to ascertain the astronomical events to events happening on earth.  Still gives no clue as to what would actually take place. 

The only story I have for the elites is that it is game over for them.  They would like to think that they know something that we don't.  The only way that would be true is if they have an active hand in it.

The Holy Spirit is the only thing that holds back Satan.  Of course, it helps to have people whose beliefs in God keep him from having his place here. 

The Holy Spirit is the only thing that holds back Satan.  Of course, it helps to have people whose beliefs in God keep him from having his place here. 

Absolutely. Which is why I believe the church age must end before the final prophecies against unbelieving Israel and the world that hates them can begin. Satan's trying to get his game on early by persecuting Christians, but the more that happens, the more Christians there are. Many in the islamic countries have turned to Jesus in recent years, because they saw how their fellow muslims were treating Christians, and how the Christians wouldn't convert. In spite of knowing what awaits them if they do, more and more muslims become Christians anyway.

Absolutely. Which is why I believe the church age must end before the final prophecies against unbelieving Israel and the world that hates them can begin. Satan's trying to get his game on early by persecuting Christians, but the more that happens, the more Christians there are. Many in the islamic countries have turned to Jesus in recent years, because they saw how their fellow muslims were treating Christians, and how the Christians wouldn't convert. In spite of knowing what awaits them if they do, more and more muslims become Christians anyway.

Well that sounds encouraging, a little hard to chew, but encouraging that maybe their biggest stupidity will get to them.  Something was said about much of the muzzies having exactly the same dream that kinda made them change their minds all of a sudden.  Have to go back and look for that article.  I think it was on ANP or Intelihub in the past couple of months. 

When is the world scheduled to end next if we make it past September 23? Or is it bad form to begin talking about next apocalypse before the current one 'happens'?

-AL

not sure, but I seen a report today pushing it back 27 years http://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/4234-shemitah-denied-god-says-no-to-illuminati’s-timeline/ , and maybe after that they will push it back longer lol

Edited by rbear
+ link

We have a family movie & popcorn night every Saturday, and this week was my turn to choose the movie. I chose X-Men: Days of Future Past. The theme of the film was that the future is not set in stone. 

I can think of some entities who believe that, who want to change the future, who have been trying to change the future for thousands of years... All these seeming resets and kicking the can down the road... people talking about timeline shifts and convergences...

But I do believe that the window for trying these changes is closing.

Edited by Challenger

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.