Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
rbear

3 White Men Walk By A Mosque, All 3 Regret It [Video]

16 posts in this topic

3 Different White Men Walk Past A Mosque, All 3 Instantly Regret It (wow very religious men(muslims, mohammad would be glad) what idiots

In the first incident, a group of men wearing traditional Islamic dress are seen surrounding a white man as he’s walking. The scene quickly turns violent, and at one point, one of the aggressors picks up a metal street sign and repeatedly hits the victim in the head with it.

The second attack was taken from the street level, and as the cameraman approaches the crowd, another white man is lying on the street without a shirt, being mercilessly pummeled by the mob. The group of Muslims only stops after they appeared to lose interest once the man is lying lifeless on the ground.

Throughout the video, men from the mob can be heard screaming “this is Brick Lane, this is f**king Brick Lane,” in reference to the mosque the white man dared to walk past. etc cont

BADASS Seal Drops The HAMMER On Islam In AWESOME One Minute Message

By now, you’ve probably heard of former Navy SEAL Marcus Luttrell, especially since his hit movie “Lone Survivor” obliterated the big screen – but you certainly haven’t heard the last of him. In fact, he’s recently released an awesome message for the ages that is aimed right in between the eyes of Islamic extremists.

Teaming up with the National Rifle Association (NRA), Luttrell has put together a brief ad for the gun rights organization that has quite the thunderous effect. Explaining that he is not afraid of terrorists in the slightest, he goes on to inform everyone exactly why that is.

cont

1 person likes this

Woman Puts Feet Up On Train, Muslim Stops By & Wants More Than A Chat

Video is going viral after a train commute took quite the unusual turn when a tired woman decided to put her feet up on the seat next to her. Much to her surprise a Muslim man quickly came storming over, and let’s just say he wanted a little more than just a chat.

The incident took place aboard a London Overground (a train) in England after Ruby Butler, 27, states that she simple put her feet up on an empty seat. Unfortunately, as it turns out, there just happened to be a Muslim man sitting in the same car who decided to come rushing over while screaming that she “should be in prison.” etc cont

1 person likes this

Where was that first video taken, the UK? I don't think they'd get way with that
here in the US. At least not here in NYC. The carnage of a drive by would be
evident!

Where was that first video taken, the UK? I don't think they'd get way with that
here in the US. At least not here in NYC. The carnage of a drive by would be
evident!

Yeah Brick Lane UK. See the invaders even where there Around Brick Lane OK - Documentary about Brick Lane 1976 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqlo1fzMTII , see the people warning about it in the frames  3:14-3:18 although full doc is interesting

Great posts everyone, proof of how completely incompatible Islam is with, well, anything else, religious OR secular life. And worse, this is just the beginning!!@#@#!$!

Yes, Obama, I *am* preparing for the Hijrah, invasion by emigration. I am hoping that they won't get away with this in the states - but sadly people like John McCain are so blinded that they will come to the Rescue of the "poor oppressed 'refugees'" who are just misunderstood, not just the raging liberals. I don't see it taking very long to hit the fan, either.

I'm keeping my ears and eyes opened for potential for potential idiocy and unAmerican behavior, it'll be relatively slow in lower DE, but it's coming. At least I can fight it and make it Public when it does trickle down here.

Keep standing up for truth, logic and Freedom gang, they are going to PC us into suicide soon.

:ph34r:

This is why banning guns is bad. If they could defend themselves they'd be absolved by self defense. If they where shot by these attackers the attackers would be in jail. Either way, street violence isn't treated at the same level.legally until someone dies. Even then in these areas with mobs they'd lie to protect each other anyway.

2 people like this

No offence intended, simply because you didn't write or produce this ridiculous fluffer video. At :35 seconds in, this guy says, "And I will never, never, surrender my rights to your terror"

Really? Never? Is this a new line drawn in the sand, well ahead of the last line? Does the goal-post keep moving? I say this because he DID surrender his rights.

By implied consent.

If you believe that 19 terrorists did 9/11, or even if you bloody well don't, just let me point out that they won. You did lose freedom. You did lose rights. I wont even mention the TSA, Homeland security, or how your police force has become the new Gestapo. I'll just point out that big pile of shit called, "the Patriot Act"

Marcus (the mouthpiece) Luttrell also surrendered any credibility he may have had, by doing this crapaganda piece.

Edited by Thornthwaite
quote missing video

Beating someone to the ground because they say something is hardly a peaceful or civil way to respond. The people who throw the first physical punch escalate the conflict. They could've just yelled back at them, but instead they had to mob beat the men. This affirms the victims were physically attacked with intent to cause injury. This makes the victims martyrs and exposes the nature of the beast. 

Edited by Sarick
where were

No offence intended, simply because you didn't write or produce this ridiculous fluffer video. At :35 seconds in, this guy says, "And I will never, never, surrender my rights to your terror"

Really? Never? Is this a new line drawn in the sand, well ahead of the last line? Does the goal-post keep moving? I say this because he DID surrender his rights.

By implied consent.

If you believe that 19 terrorists did 9/11, or even if you bloody well don't, just let me point out that they won. You did lose freedom. You did lose rights. I wont even mention the TSA, Homeland security, or how your police force has become the new Gestapo. I'll just point out that big pile of shit called, "the Patriot Act"

Marcus (the mouthpiece) Luttrell also surrendered any credibility he may have had, by doing this crapaganda piece.

yeah that "patriot act".and half of it was made and signed behind closed doors.They say trust us there is nothing in it too crazy

yeah that "patriot act".and half of it was made and signed behind closed doors.They say trust us there is nothing in it too crazy

Armed TSA checkpoints,mandatory blood screenings, and blatant travel restrictions, makes one wonder if the Marcus Luttrels of the world are being deliberately obtuse, or unintentionally oblivious to reality.

Armed TSA checkpoints,mandatory blood screenings, and blatant travel restrictions, makes one wonder if the Marcus Luttrels of the world are being deliberately obtuse, or unintentionally oblivious to reality.

he got a movie about him.I feel he is a puppet now!he knows whats goin on!just cover eyes and keep movin

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.