Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Off topic shit

7 posts in this topic

I don't think that people read The Off Topic Shit most of the time so way not leave the topic in mainstream for at lest a few minutes ?

What the hell will it hurt ?

Because if a topic is off topic and a mod sees it they move it then. It's their job to do so. We don't have mods on 24/7, they are here when they can donate their time and do what needs to be done while they are on the forum. Hope you understand. Thanks!

Because if a topic is off topic and a mod sees it they move it then. It's their job to do so. We don't have mods on 24/7, they are here when they can donate their time and do what needs to be done while they are on the forum. Hope you understand. Thanks!

And It dilutes the main forum with off-topic posts. Which is one of the most annoying things about other ct sites.

It dilutes the main forum with off-topic posts. Which is one of the most annoying things about other ct sites. so it hurts!

So what is it we are looking for ? Up todate news or views of those that proactive it ?

What is on topic ? Are not we a family and like minded ? I to have to been mod at one time . And I would never oppress someone's freedom of speech . 

What is on topic ? Are not we a family and like minded ? I to have to been mod at one time . And I would never oppress someone's freedom of speech . 

On-topic to ct can be pretty much anything related to things covered in ct. Off-topic is pretty much any not related to ct in any way. And if we were oppressing freedom of speech the off-topic section would not exist. We would simply just delete threads.

Edited by Ukshep

I read the off-topic forum.  I also post in the off-topic forum.  I believe that there is a good contingent of COP members that read the off-topic forum.  But like Ukshep said, off-topic forum is for anything not related to the conspiracy realm.  I'm glad that we have this feature because it's kind of like COP's playground (in addition to chat).  The main forum is for the serious conspiracy theory related information.  Think of it like "The X-Files."  The main premise of The X-Files was Agent Mulder's search for the truth and the government conspiracy to hide the existence and cooperation with extraterrestrial beings that he also believes abducted his sister.  In addition, the show had other episodes that dealt with the paranormal that didn't have anything to do with the main premise of the show.  Not to mention, The X-Files also had their "Monster of The Week-esque" episodes!  I love the X-Files....

Mick West

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.