Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AceMan

Religious loons

3 posts in this topic

I got put out of a church last sunday..
I asked the pastor if I can see the microphone...

I got on the microphone and I said...

Anybody want to eat ? everybody should yeah!!! Anybody want decent housing ?
everybody screamed louder, yeah!!!
And then I asked... anybody want good clothes to wear ? everybody shouted yeah!!!

So I said...

TTHIIISSSS IISSSS GOD TAAAALLLKKINNG.... FOOOOOOOOOD IIIISSS AAAATTTT
THHHHHEEEEEE STTTTOOORREEEE.
FOOORRRRR IIIIIII DOOOONNNNTTTT EXXXXXIIIISSSSTTTT !!!!
GOOOOO TOOOOO THHEEEE STTTOOOREEE ! TTHHHEEE STTTOORRREE EXXXIISSSTTS, UNNNLIKKKEE MMMEEE !

Then I said to a cancer patient that was there... I said...

THHHIISSSS IIISSSS GGGGODDDD TAAALLKINNN'  YOOOOOOOOU HAAAAVVVEEE  CAAAANNNCEEERRRR  GOOOO TOOO THHHEEE DOOOCCCTOORRR...

III DONNNNT HAAAVVEEE A MEEEDICCCALLL DEEGGREEE...   IIIII AMMMM NOOOTTTT A DDDOOOCCCTTOOORR...   IIII  AMMM A MAAAADEE UPPP  MYYYTTTH...

GOOOO TOOO THEEEE DOOOCCCTTOOORRR !

lmao !

It's okay. He forgives you. I know, it seems hard to grasp, but it's cool. That said, if you're sick, you should go to a doctor. If you are hungry, then you should aquire food from a store or storage. 

God is eternal, so He doesn't get tripped up because we get tripped up. Believe me, I know. One moment I can preach better than any I've heard (own horn toot, sure) and in the next day curse His and my existance. He forgives. That was what the Cross was for. It's not good to be that way, just so ya know. But we all fall for that snare of hate and seeking haterd because it's simply easier to engage in hate than it is to engage in human. Even David, at the start of my lil Samuel scripture quote, was angry with God. Throws a fit that stops the whole party* for a time and some change (I forget off the top of my head). God still loved him. Still forgave him and gave David all he promised as well as never removing the veil of protection that by all "law", David had no right to. So why? Because God is eternal, so He doesn't get tripped up because we get tripped up.

Edited by Last1oftheJedi

29 years old, and you still have that chip on your shoulder. Life must really suck for you, because of that.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.