Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

Nearly a third of Americans believe Obama is Muslim, not born in U.S.

10 posts in this topic

Nearly a third of Americans believe Obama is Muslim, not born in U.S.

By Paige Winfield Cunningham (@pw_cunningham) 9/13/15 3:47 PM

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/nearly-a-third-of-americans-believe-obama-is-muslim-not-born-in-u.s./article/2571956

-

"Twenty-nine percent of respondents to a CNN poll released Sunday said they believe Obama is Muslim, including 43 percent of Republicans."

"There are also persistent perception that Obama was not born in Hawaii, as his birth certificate says. Twenty percent of respondents said he was born outside the country. Nine percent said there's solid evidence of that, while the rest said it's just their suspicion."

Only a third? I would have thought more than 50%.

^^^THIS^^ He seems to identify more with Africans than Americans.

I ran into an old friend from a church I used to attend, last Friday. When we were last in touch he was headed to a mission field in Africa. He was over in Africa when they were celebrating Barry's presidency. My friend asked why they were celebrating, the man replied because an African was president over the U.S. . The man even offered to show where Barry was born. It is common knowledge he was born in Africa over there. And here is another bit of information. The man asked why no pictures of his manwife in the news. The man said there is a manwife in the whitehouse. It is also common knowledge in Africa he is homosexual.  In Africa you don't fight for homosexuality unless your homo. Barry was born in Africa close to where my friend did several years of mission work.

2 people like this

:angry:

Halfbreed traitor was:

Born in Kenya!

Is a doctrinated Muslime!

What the Hell more do you want to know?

:angry:

There is not birth certificate, only a life birth paper. The person who signed it is now dead.

:angry: FABRICATED! :angry:

^^^THIS^^ He seems to identify more with Africans than Americans.

:angry:The negs can have him dear lady. With my blessings! :wub:

I ran into an old friend from a church I used to attend, last Friday. When we were last in touch he was headed to a mission field in Africa. He was over in Africa when they were celebrating Barry's presidency. My friend asked why they were celebrating, the man replied because an African was president over the U.S. . The man even offered to show where Barry was born. It is common knowledge he was born in Africa over there. And here is another bit of information. The man asked why no pictures of his manwife in the news. The man said there is a manwife in the whitehouse. It is also common knowledge in Africa he is homosexual.  In Africa you don't fight for homosexuality unless your homo. Barry was born in Africa close to where my friend did several years of mission work.

:P16MI8q:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.