Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
roadtoad2

Best vaccination information video

11 posts in this topic

You should read the book Doctor Mary's Monkey.  Here is a link that will give a description.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0977795306?*Version*=1&*entries*=0

I don't need a book. I am a medical student. I understand the concept of vaccines and what goes into making them. I have taken classes on molecular biology and pharamacology that involved the intricacies of Vaccines.

The majority of vaccines are perfectly safe. The flu vaccine and vaccines for mutating diseases, those are dangerous.

I don't need a book. I am a medical student. I understand the concept of vaccines and what goes into making them. I have taken classes on molecular biology and pharamacology that involved the intricacies of Vaccines.

The majority of vaccines are perfectly safe. The flu vaccine and vaccines for mutating diseases, those are dangerous.

So the three members of my family who have all been damaged from vaccines, one going back to the polio vaccine, they must all be making up their symptoms.  I get it.  No offering you some insight into early vaccines.  After all your a medical student, what more is there?  So when you tell me the majority of vaccinations are safe I will continue to not get vaccinated. Don't forget your flu shot..

So the three members of my family who have all been damaged from vaccines, one going back to the polio vaccine, they must all be making up their symptoms.  I get it.  No offering you some insight into early vaccines.  After all your a medical student, what more is there?  So when you tell me the majority of vaccinations are safe I will continue to not get vaccinated. Don't forget your flu shot..

Adverse reaction is not the result of the vaccine, it is the result of the specific human being.

i am really looking for answers.i am not being confrontational.why is there chemicals in vaccines that are known poisons?

i am really looking for answers.i am not being confrontational.why is there chemicals in vaccines that are known poisons?

Everything is poisonous in high quantities. The amounts in vaccines however are well below the limits. But as I said, some of the newer vaccines are iffy.

Everything is poisonous in high quantities. The amounts in vaccines however are well below the limits. But as I said, some of the newer vaccines are iffy.

ok.thank you.if the new ones are iffy and the old ones mad thousands of people sick.i believe bill clinton released that info.why should anyone get a vaccine?im on the fense

ok.thank you.if the new ones are iffy and the old ones mad thousands of people sick.i believe bill clinton released that info.why should anyone get a vaccine?im on the fense

Those who get sick are getting sick because of there immune system. Not the result of the vaccine. Some people have really sucky immune systems. Think of it like this, if they had gotten the actual disease, they would not have gotten sick, they would have died.

A vaccine is a weakened or inert form of a disease. This allows for our immune system to build anti-bodies against the disease. Resulting in a simple sniffle, or headache when we run into the real thing.

Edited by thedudeabides

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.