Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

ISIS Pamphlet Lists Sickening Rules for Treatment of Prepubescent Sex Slaves

22 posts in this topic

ISIS has once again revived our disgust, releasing an incredibly detailed pamphlet on treatment of sex slaves.

From ownership to sexual contact, everything a mujahideen could possibly need to know about keeping his sex slave in a halal manner is listed in the manual.

Read the whole post at : http://madworldnews.com/isis-pamphlet-rules-sex-slaves/

The turn of events that are making changes in the American dream are no more than a prefabricated nightmare .

site is conveniently offline 

That was fast ! I was just there this morning, about a hour ago . 3:45am

That was fast ! I was just there this morning, about a hour ago . 3:45am

I wonder if anyone else picked up this story?

I believe I found it. And it's from 2014. But it's still relevant!

Isis releases 'abhorrent' sex slaves pamphlet with 27 tips for militants on taking, punishing and raping female captives

<snip>

Question 1: What is al-sabi?

"Al-Sabi is a woman from among ahl al-harb [the people of war] who has been captured by Muslims."

Question 2: What makes al-sabi permissible?

"What makes al-sabi permissible [i.e., what makes it permissible to take such a woman captive] is [her] unbelief. Unbelieving [women] who were captured and brought into the abode of Islam are permissible to us, after the imam distributes them [among us]."

Question 4: Is it permissible to have intercourse with a female captive?

"It is permissible to have sexual intercourse with the female captive. Allah the almighty said: '[Successful are the believers] who guard their chastity, except from their wives or (the captives and slaves) that their right hands possess, for then they are free from blame [Koran 23:5-6]'..."

Question 5: Is it permissible to have intercourse with a female captive immediately after taking possession [of her]?

"If she is a virgin, he [her master] can have intercourse with her immediately after taking possession of her. However, is she isn't, her uterus must be purified [first]…"

Question 6: Is it permissible to sell a female captive?

"It is permissible to buy, sell, or give as a gift female captives and slaves, for they are merely property, which can be disposed of [as long as that doesn't cause [the Muslim ummah] any harm or damage."

Question 9: If the female captive was impregnated by her owner, can he then sell her?

"He can't sell her if she becomes the mother of a child..."

Question 13: Is it permissible to have intercourse with a female slave who has not reached puberty?

"It is permissible to have intercourse with the female slave who hasn't reached puberty if she is fit for intercourse; however if she is not fit for intercourse, then it is enough to enjoy her without intercourse."

Question 19: Is it permissible to beat a female slave?

"It is permissible to beat the female slave as a [form of] darb ta'deeb [disciplinary beating], [but] it is forbidden to [use] darb al-takseer [literally, breaking beating], [darb] al-tashaffi [beating for the purpose of achieving gratification], or [darb] al-ta'dheeb [torture beating]. Further, it is forbidden to hit the face."

Question 21: What is the earthly punishment of a female slave who runs away from her master?

"She [i.e. the female slave who runs away from her master] has no punishment according to the shari'a of Allah; however, she is [to be] reprimanded [in such a way that] deters others like her from escaping."

<snip>

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-releases-abhorrent-sex-slaves-pamphlet-with-27-tips-for-militants-on-taking-punishing-and-raping-female-captives-9915913.html

I wonder if anyone else picked up this story?

I believe I found it. And it's from 2014. But it's still relevant!

Isis releases 'abhorrent' sex slaves pamphlet with 27 tips for militants on taking, punishing and raping female captives

<snip>

Question 1: What is al-sabi?

"Al-Sabi is a woman from among ahl al-harb [the people of war] who has been captured by Muslims."

Question 2: What makes al-sabi permissible?

"What makes al-sabi permissible [i.e., what makes it permissible to take such a woman captive] is [her] unbelief. Unbelieving [women] who were captured and brought into the abode of Islam are permissible to us, after the imam distributes them [among us]."

Question 4: Is it permissible to have intercourse with a female captive?

"It is permissible to have sexual intercourse with the female captive. Allah the almighty said: '[Successful are the believers] who guard their chastity, except from their wives or (the captives and slaves) that their right hands possess, for then they are free from blame [Koran 23:5-6]'..."

Question 5: Is it permissible to have intercourse with a female captive immediately after taking possession [of her]?

"If she is a virgin, he [her master] can have intercourse with her immediately after taking possession of her. However, is she isn't, her uterus must be purified [first]…"

Question 6: Is it permissible to sell a female captive?

"It is permissible to buy, sell, or give as a gift female captives and slaves, for they are merely property, which can be disposed of [as long as that doesn't cause [the Muslim ummah] any harm or damage."

Question 9: If the female captive was impregnated by her owner, can he then sell her?

"He can't sell her if she becomes the mother of a child..."

Question 13: Is it permissible to have intercourse with a female slave who has not reached puberty?

"It is permissible to have intercourse with the female slave who hasn't reached puberty if she is fit for intercourse; however if she is not fit for intercourse, then it is enough to enjoy her without intercourse."

Question 19: Is it permissible to beat a female slave?

"It is permissible to beat the female slave as a [form of] darb ta'deeb [disciplinary beating], [but] it is forbidden to [use] darb al-takseer [literally, breaking beating], [darb] al-tashaffi [beating for the purpose of achieving gratification], or [darb] al-ta'dheeb [torture beating]. Further, it is forbidden to hit the face."

Question 21: What is the earthly punishment of a female slave who runs away from her master?

"She [i.e. the female slave who runs away from her master] has no punishment according to the shari'a of Allah; however, she is [to be] reprimanded [in such a way that] deters others like her from escaping."

<snip>

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-releases-abhorrent-sex-slaves-pamphlet-with-27-tips-for-militants-on-taking-punishing-and-raping-female-captives-9915913.html

I don't know . But its strange how it vanished .

I know that Shep wants us to limit copy and paste and I understand the ins and outs of copyright but in this case I should have broken that rule .

Now that there is Sharia Law in Dearborn Michigan slavery will thrive right here in America under a political ideology disguised as a religion .

Just now I found the same thing Cinnamon . Thanks .

I don't know . But its strange how it vanished .

I know that Shep wants us to limit copy and paste and I understand the ins and outs of copyright but in this case I should have broken that rule .

Now that there is Sharia Law in Dearborn Michigan slavery will thrive right here in America under a political ideology disguised as a religion .

Just now I found the same thing Cinnamon . Thanks .

I have one thing to say about Sharia Law... I WILL NOT COMPLY!

you dont have to!!il stick up for you and any female.i have 4 little girls and im already a nutcase about keepin them safe.like ocd,ptsd type crazy.so this ish rite here is about to make someone go over the edge!!!!!!

1 person likes this

you dont have to!!il stick up for you and any female.i have 4 little girls and im already a nutcase about keepin them safe.like ocd,ptsd type crazy.so this ish rite here is about to make someone go over the edge!!!!!!

Thanks, yaknow. :hug:

I think if they try to start enforcing this on Americans, it might be one of those shots heard around the world.

Edited by Cinnamon

On 14/09/2015 11:48:12, Cinnamon said:

Maybe you would look good in a burka Ebay has some nice ones ! 

To be honest I prefer a lady in blue jeans and a wet t shirt . 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.