Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CGK

Oktoberfest - Munich, Muslims and Beer..Oh My!!!

15 posts in this topic

Oktoberfest starts in Munich on September 19 and runs through October 4th.  Get out the popcorn and prepare for the Greatest Show on Earth!  I can see it now...Munich is flooded with Muslim refugees and is about to be flooded with drunk, half dressed, singing, dancing, partying people. This is going to be good!!!

More Photos..

http://blogs.windsorstar.com/life/photos-and-video-munich-oktoberfest

1 person likes this

Good luck with this!!!!!

Munich plans to keep revellers, refugees apart

Police in Munich are preparing a significant operation to ensure that drunken revelers at Oktoberfest are kept away from refugees arriving at the city's central station from Budapest

It's also impossible to predict how some drunken Oktoberfest visitors will behave,“ Hermann said, pointing out that every year during the beer festival there are incidences of violence at Munich's main transport hub.

http://www.thelocal.de/20150904/munich-police-oktoberfest-refugees

I'll drink to that!  :64pwFDH:

Lucy has the right costume for it too,  a dirndl.

I think this is a joke, but maybe not.

Ban the Intolerant and Anti-Islamic event of Oktoberfest

Dear City council of Munich,

I am writing this letter to bring to your attention something that I and many Muslims believe is unfair and requires attention. I would like to inform you that the Oktoberfest is an Intolerant and Anti-Islamic event. We tried to ignore the event, but there too many Un-Islamic acts done at the Oktoberfest. Such as alcohol consumption, public nudity etc.

We understand that the Oktoberfest is a yearly German tradition, but we, Muslims, can not tolerate this Un-Islamic event, because it offends us and all Muslims on the earth. We are requesting the immediate cancellation of the upcoming Oktoberfest event.

We also believe that the Oktoberfest might also offend all the Muslim refugees coming from Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan. The cancellation of the Oktoberfest event will help refugees not to forget their Islamic history. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

Morad Almuradi

https://www.change.org/p/city-of-munich-ban-the-intolerant-and-anti-islamic-event-of-oktoberfest

1 person likes this

I think this is a joke, but maybe not.

Ban the Intolerant and Anti-Islamic event of Oktoberfest

Dear City council of Munich,

I am writing this letter to bring to your attention something that I and many Muslims believe is unfair and requires attention. I would like to inform you that the Oktoberfest is an Intolerant and Anti-Islamic event. We tried to ignore the event, but there too many Un-Islamic acts done at the Oktoberfest. Such as alcohol consumption, public nudity etc.

We understand that the Oktoberfest is a yearly German tradition, but we, Muslims, can not tolerate this Un-Islamic event, because it offends us and all Muslims on the earth. We are requesting the immediate cancellation of the upcoming Oktoberfest event.

We also believe that the Oktoberfest might also offend all the Muslim refugees coming from Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan. The cancellation of the Oktoberfest event will help refugees not to forget their Islamic history. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

Morad Almuradi

https://www.change.org/p/city-of-munich-ban-the-intolerant-and-anti-islamic-event-of-oktoberfest

I'm betting we'll see this same idiocy in Toronto - well, they HAVE to take in these "refugees", and "respect" their beautiful religion of peace, right?  Almost in TEARS at the complete lack of CLUES.

Bavarian Nightmare: Oktoberfest During The Muslim Invasion

It’s that time of year.  Time for beer, pork sausage, bare cleavage, music and dancing in that annual Bavarian party known as Oktoberfest.  Yes, things are known to get out of hand and the party till the sun goes down and comes back up again crowd is ready to get going with it, but this year there will be an added challenge for police to control.  All those migrants that they’re not sure who is muslim and who isn’t.

Joachim Herrmann, the Christian Social Union interior minister revealed plans to deploy “strong security forces” to the city during the annual beer and wurst (pork sausage) festival in two weeks time, as he feared confrontations between Germans celebrating their cultural heritage and newly arrived migrants.

(More) http://dcgazette.com/bavarian-nightmare-oktoberfest-during-the-muslim-invasion/

:64pwFDH::64pwFDH::64pwFDH::64pwFDH::64pwFDH::64pwFDH::64pwFDH::64pwFDH:

I'm betting we'll see this same idiocy in Toronto - well, they HAVE to take in these "refugees", and "respect" their beautiful religion of peace, right?  Almost in TEARS at the complete lack of CLUES.

Hawk, all I saw on the Canadian news last week was story about the Syrian kids who drown trying to get to Canada. They are pushing their agenda big time in Canada by throwing pictures of dead kids in peoples faces. My only hope is that people will see through their BS and stand their ground. I can see it now..they will probably raise Taxes next to help support all the poor refuges. Great...like Canadians aren't taxed enough already.

I think the shit will hit the fan in Munich first because not everyone will welcome the Muslims with open arms. Especially if they bump into someone and cause them to spill their beer.  Wait for it.........

Oh fuck die Muslime. Deutschland ist Deutschland nicht verdammen Mekka!

:64pwFDH:PROST!

2 people like this

I was thinking about this yesterday.
I participate in Oktoberfest every year and I can tell you as the number of immigrants (mostly illegal) has increased so has the tensions.
The band that flies in from Germany starts their set with the American National Anthem (awesome on an accordion :biggrin:).
Everyone in the festhalle stands except the immigrants. Last year that set the mood straight off.
The Germans and German Americans were not happy and it showed. 
As the alcohol consumption increased so did the hostilities.
The immigrants show no respect for our heritage and openly harass women in dirndls.
This of course caused more fights than usual.

I don't think it's going to go well over there this year.
Oktoberfest in Munich draws more than 6 million people.
All of them drinking, dancing and celebrating their heritage.
Anyone who doesn't appreciate the great German culture has no business being there.
Stand strong Germany and send a message to the invaders. Rous jetzt!

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02679/Oktoberfest-beer_2679431b.jpg

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.