Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

USA IS FULL

9 posts in this topic

A halfbreed Muslim is allowing hundreds of illegals into the country by the hundreds of thousands every year!

Mostly wetbacks but there are also terrorists and other vile scum.

Time to outlaw ALL inside country.

NO DAMN EXCEPTIONS! 

Want an example?

Here is my best:

Put two rats in a large cage.

Stock cage with abundant cheese and water.

Rats are content.

Open cage then shove in thousands of other rats.

Maintain same amount of cheese and water.

What happens?

Vermin will turn on other vermin.

Cheese will be eaten up and all the water drank.

Original rats will be the first ones to die.

Vermin will them kill each other.

Rats will feed on dead of their own kind.

Pretty picture isn't it?

Think about that!

Future for USA is clear.

Edited by fedthehellup
Line added

How the original inhabitants felt, no doubt e.e

How did it work out for American Indians? :angry:

1 person likes this

I'd ask em, but 99.99999% got killed by white men, so it will take a minute. Wait! I happen to be in a state of convience. Turns out, not so well. You know the difference, devil? The natives fed, instead of feared. So that to you, leads to, "See, we should fear!". I honor my anciestors. We welcome. Cloth. Feed. Offer drink and rest. If you arn't the same, well, *shrugs* I get it, but I don't. Texas alone, has a milta large enough to squash any ISIS insurrections the shadow gov. wants to pull, and the supposively ligit gov can't get away with supporting that action without waking up 100 million gun owners.

Edited by Last1oftheJedi
lost a comma, added a k.

I'd ask em, but 99.99999% got killed by white men, so it will take a minute. Wait! I happen to be in a state of convience. Turns out, not so well. You know the difference devil? The natives fed, instead of feared. So that to you, leads to, "See, we should fear!". I honor my anciestors. We welcome. Cloth. Feed. Offer drinkk and rest. If you arn't the same, well, *shrugs* I get it, but I don't. Texas alone, has a milta large enough to squash any ISIS insurrections the shadow gov. wants to pull, and the supposively ligit gov can't get away with supporting that action without waking up 100 million gun owners.

:padllbli:

So when you have nothing to respond with other than hate, banannas fuck. That's cute. In Here comes the Pain, we made the bananna the bitch everyone beat up to learn on. e.e You B A Bananna Bro.

Edited by Last1oftheJedi

I'd ask em, but 99.99999% got killed by white men, so it will take a minute. Wait! I happen to be in a state of convience. Turns out, not so well. You know the difference, devil? The natives fed, instead of feared. So that to you, leads to, "See, we should fear!". I honor my anciestors. We welcome. Cloth. Feed. Offer drink and rest. If you arn't the same, well, *shrugs* I get it, but I don't. Texas alone, has a milta large enough to squash any ISIS insurrections the shadow gov. wants to pull, and the supposively ligit gov can't get away with supporting that action without waking up 100 million gun owners.

It's not "hate", it's a logical thought pattern when the so-called "refugees" are not running, it's "Hijrah: emigration via Emigration"!!! “And whoever emigrates for the cause of Allah will find on the earth many locations and abundance,” says the Qur’an. “And whoever leaves his home as an emigrant to Allah and His Messenger and then death overtakes him, his reward has already become incumbent upon Allah. And Allah is ever Forgiving and Merciful.” (4:100)

How the original inhabitants felt, no doubt e.e

Please don't use my ancestors to push your politics.  

Not well and it's heartbreaking to see it happening again.

Natives currently make up about 2% of the US population.
Most were not killed by the white settlers but by a plague (probably from the Spaniards) before the whites arrived.
The Natives didn't have a problem with the settlers because they had positive interactions with the Vikings before.
Our Dear Leader said only Native Americans have the right to oppose immigration.
Well I oppose! I don't want those who want to harm our way life.

Please don't use my ancestors to push your politics.  

Not well and it's heartbreaking to see it happening again.

Natives currently make up about 2% of the US population.
Most were not killed by the white settlers but by a plague (probably from the Spaniards) before the whites arrived.
The Natives didn't have a problem with the settlers because they had positive interactions with the Vikings before.
Our Dear Leader said only Native Americans have the right to oppose immigration.
Well I oppose! I don't want those who want to harm our way life.

:cmicsfee: :2sMZZFw:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.