Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

Removed off the web, I have recreated the Entire post here. #OpDateRape – A peer review visualization diagram to show where I disagree with

5 posts in this topic

The following info has been remove off the web. I have recreated it in its entirety and mirrored it for everyone to have a copy. 

#OpDateRape – A peer review visualization diagram to show where I disagree with Alex Jones & where I think he is dishonest & misleading – includes Lee Ann McAdoo, David Knight, Jakari Jackson, Rob Dew & Joe Biggs

I think they believe in their cause (Zionism/Nazism), which we differ in opinion on Zionism/Nazism & Israel, two different sides of the coin. What Jews have done to Palestine is genocide, I believe Talmudic German Jewish Freemasonic Kabbalistic Zionist/Nazi Sabbatean-Frankist Satanist/Luciferian extremists did 9/11 (not all Jews). I believe Alex Jones is knowingly lying about Israel and the Satanic Zionist/Nazi New World Order, he likes to call people names who point to the true conspirators and claims people have a mental illness if they tell the truth about the Sadistic Psychopath Talmudic German Jewish Freemasonic Kabbalistic Zionist/Nazi Sabbatean-Frankist Lucifer worshiping New World Order and their Christian Kabbalist Sadistic Psychopath minions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNseMDToKdk <not sure why some vids won't embed. See this one and playlist (autoplay)

I do not agree with programming unsuspecting people against their consent to get your point across. People should be left to decide with their own free will if they want to agree with something, they shouldn’t be bombarded with Lucifer symbolism which targets the subconscious mind for simply watching a video. I think it is against a persons human rights and it is dishonest journalism and religiously extreme to brainwash people because you believe in something and you want other people to believe in what you believe in. If you have to brainwash people to accept your belief system then there is something wrong with your belief system and maybe it is you who needs to change.

How can someone claim to be fighting against something yet be secretly showing allegiance to the people he is claiming to be fighting against which can only be seen if you slow down videos and watch them frame by frame. Unless you understand the meaning of the symbolism you won’t understand what he is doing and you will miss it, you won’t have the emotional attachment to the symbolism and disregard its importance to the larger picture.

I suspect Alex Jones is using other people who may not actually realize what he is doing, I say this because I have never seen any of the other Infowars team doing any symbolism, only Alex Jones and that’s why I think he is dishonest. I could be wrong about his team and they may know what he is doing, but I can’t be certain at this point, that’s why I am giving them the benefit of the doubt, but I am still highly suspicious of their motivation.

I think is disgusting that fully grown men who have served their time to protect the public and their family can’t watch the television or listen to music in the west because of the religiously extreme people trying to program unsuspecting people into accepting their belief system.

the info was on https://jewishpaedophilia.wordpress.com/2015/08/28/opdaterape-a-visualization-diagram-to-show-where-i-disagree-with-alex-jones-where-i-think-he-is-dishonest-misleading/ which is now 404.

I am not sure why this page is not on archive.org, or it may have been removed from there. I will update this post later with the videos ripped in a mirrored file. At the time, I am trying to get further reading done. 

2 people like this

hmm 

Alex Jones finally exposes Zionist control over America Mar 1, 2015 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jpzo7p1ZlMg

So it seems like he will speak about it sometimes, then other times not do so and want to d round out anyone exposing this, basically trying to cover it up. (search David Duke Alex Jones Interview)

Alex Jones - Zionist Shill (wth) removed of prisonplanet (captured live then uploaded to web) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BegFoPf-N4Q 

Uploaded on Apr 29, 2011^

Proof that Alex Jones is simply misdirecting people curious enough to investigate those who control our governments.

HOW THE ZIONIST JEWS CONTROL THE MEDIA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ledMYw3tcw

Edited by rbear
+

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.