Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

Free Speech Outlawed at 9/11 Ground Zero

11 posts in this topic

Nearly 14 years after the attacks on September 11, 2001, Melissa and I visited Ground Zero. It was the first time she had ever been, but I had gone many times; regardless, we were both shocked at how over-the-top, corporatized, whitewashed, and smoothly packaged the whole place was. They have a $24 museum (although kids under 6 get brainwashed for free!) and kiosks selling approved 9/11 story books and tours and donation boxes everywhere where you can give even more. The government lie continues to be very profitable it seems. cont <-- link as usual

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1peG_AXO-M

Ans guess who is doing the video, the angel!

Nearly 14 years after the attacks on September 11, 2001, Melissa and I visited Ground Zero. It was the first time she had ever been, but I had gone many times; regardless, we were both shocked at how over-the-top, corporatized, whitewashed, and smoothly packaged the whole place was. They have a $24 museum (although kids under 6 get brainwashed for free!) and kiosks selling approved 9/11 story books and tours and donation boxes everywhere where you can give even more. The government lie continues to be very profitable it seems. cont <-- link as usual

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1peG_AXO-M

Ans guess who is doing the video, the angel!

:VzlHwzb:

Illuminati Told Us About 9/11 in the 1970′s (Videos)

As we’ve discussed before in previous articles, the Power Elite love to tell us before hand in veiled ways, of their sinister plots and schemes against humanity.

In the video below, we get a rare eye witness account of exactly what happened that fateful day and the mechanics behind it.

Illuminati Told Us About 9/11 in the 1970′s

omg Alex Really did Call 9/11 before it happened listen to first 5 min or all if you would like. This has his broadcast before it happened. 

Refugees Are NWO'S Endgame On The West! 9/11/15 Nightly News Full Show https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VT3uN7uwJIQ

Hi rbear, if you look up William Cooper, he called it even before Alex Jones did. Cooper is now dead, he was shot by the cops at his home.

Hi rbear, if you look up William Cooper, he called it even before Alex Jones did. Cooper is now dead, he was shot by the cops at his home.

I am aware of this. It is said AJ copied WH work. I just never got to see AJ call it before it happen such as the video of him doing so, although I have heard radio clips played back. I was just amazed to hear it how he said it and mentioned Bin Laden(sp?) and everything. This information should have got somewhere like I mean outed all the government official story and all, but it didn't for the most part. It could be because he is counterintelligence pro, meaning controlled opposition.

I mean besides the big cover up and all as I posted about it, or at least seen it. I seen so many videos, sometimes I don't even remember if I posted them as the ones with the same info I don't do so. We should all know by now 911 was an inside job, and that is basically the litmus test. The only thing I heard on AJ about him calling 911 was he said there would be a ter orist att ack, however he did not to my knowledge say Bin Laden(sp?) until I heard it today. This could be because maybe I missed it if he played it back again as I don't listen to all his stuff (not enough time in the world to do so) and do other research at the same time, or if he played it back where I was listening, he didn't play the Bin Laden part.   

I am aware of this. It is said AJ copied WH work. I just never got to see AJ call it before it happen such as the video of him doing so, although I have heard radio clips played back. I was just amazed to hear it how he said it and mentioned Bin Laden(sp?) and everything. This information should have got somewhere like I mean outed all the government official story and all, but it didn't for the most part. It could be because he is counterintelligence pro, meaning controlled opposition.

I mean besides the big cover up and all as I posted about it, or at least seen it. I seen so many videos, sometimes I don't even remember if I posted them as the ones with the same info I don't do so. We should all know by now 911 was an inside job, and that is basically the litmus test. The only thing I heard on AJ about him calling 911 was he said there would be a ter orist att ack, however he did not to my knowledge say Bin Laden(sp?) until I heard it today. This could be because maybe I missed it if he played it back again as I don't listen to all his stuff (not enough time in the world to do so) and do other research at the same time, or if he played it back where I was listening, he didn't play the Bin Laden part.   

Yes, it's amazing that this information was put out there by anyone in alt news and nothing was done about it. But you and I know WHY nothing was done about it. The agendas for 9/11 were many. It's never just one thing they want to get out of a crisis. 9/11 was the mother lode for the ptb.

There was even a reporter reporting on the collapse of the WTC 7 building before it collapsed!

The criminals "from over seas" come in and do the damage and we who are the victims instantaneously lose our rights.  Even the attorney general John Ashcroft had some really fuzzy reason for just cowering down and letting the terrorists do whatever they want.

But interestingly enough, if we get closer to the culprit of the crime, the daggers and guns come out and we the people are expected to just put our guns away when they are needed.  

There was even a reporter reporting on the collapse of the WTC 7 building before it collapsed!

The criminals "from over seas" come in and do the damage and we who are the victims instantaneously lose our rights.  Even the attorney general John Ashcroft had some really fuzzy reason for just cowering down and letting the terrorists do whatever they want.

But interestingly enough, if we get closer to the culprit of the crime, the daggers and guns come out and we the people are expected to just put our guns away when they are needed.  

Yep, they really messed that one up! I'm so glad more and more people are catching on to their lies and manipulations. Sadly, it may be too late though.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.