Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

The government must bring refugees to Canada. And so must we.

8 posts in this topic

I smell a Trojan Horse !

Privately sponsored? Government-assisted? It doesn’t really matter how refugees get to Canada. It just matters that more of them do.

People hold a banner that says “We love refugees” as they take part in a demonstration asking for a change in the refugee policy in Europe on the Republique square in Paris, France, September 5, 2015. (Philippe Wojazer/Reuters)

Everyone can do more to resolve the Syrian refugee crisis. As we grapple with the greatest mass-migration catastrophe since the end of the Second World War, all nations with the means to help have a clear obligation to do whatever they can. And, as one of the luckiest and most privileged countries in the world, Canada should be front and centre in this effort.

Read the whole post here : http://www.macleans.ca/news/canada/the-government-must-bring-refugees-to-canada-so-must-canadians/

On 13/09/2015 04:30:20, CSB said:

I smell a Trojan Horse !

Privately sponsored? Government-assisted? It doesn’t really matter how refugees get to Canada. It just matters that more of them do.

People hold a banner that says “We love refugees” as they take part in a demonstration asking for a change in the refugee policy in Europe on the Republique square in Paris, France, September 5, 2015. (Philippe Wojazer/Reuters)

Everyone can do more to resolve the Syrian refugee crisis. As we grapple with the greatest mass-migration catastrophe since the end of the Second World War, all nations with the means to help have a clear obligation to do whatever they can. And, as one of the luckiest and most privileged countries in the world, Canada should be front and centre in this effort.

Read the whole post here : http://www.macleans.ca/news/canada/the-government-must-bring-refugees-to-canada-so-must-canadians/

:angry: Send the bitches and bastards to fkn Antarctica!Just make sure they are well supplied with short pants/skirts! :conspiracy:

I was transiting through Pearson in Toronto last week and never saw so many guys in pajamas being followed by women in sheets in my life. If I didn't know better I would have sworn that I had landed somewhere in the Middle East.

Canada should take in more "Islamic Invaders?" The guys in Ottawa need to spend a day at the airport and they will see that Canada is already full of "refugees" with more and more landing every hour.

All I could think about while sitting in the airport was, America talks about is securing our Southern border, but they might want to look at what is going on at the Northern border too!

What an easy way to get into the US. Fly into Toronto, drive to Windsor and then into Michigan. Its no wonder that Michigan has the largest Muslim population in the US. Heck, the schools in Michigan are even serving Halal foods for the kids now.

Schools seek advice on Islam-friendly meals from Muslim-heavy Michigan district

DEARBORN, Mich. – Lunch business is booming in the Dearborn School District, thanks to the focus on serving foods prepared in accordance with the Muslim faith.

While many school districts across the country struggle to comply with federal school food regulations championed by first lady Michelle Obama, Dearborn schools are switching more schools over to halal foods, an effort that was launched in 2001 and grown rapidly since, the Arab American News reports.

Dearborn food service coordinator Jeff Murphy said 22 of the district’s 32 schools serve halal alternatives – meat and poultry options with increased growth in recent years driven by requests from principals and parent teacher groups.

(more) http://eagnews.org/schools-seek-advice-on-islamic-meals-from-muslim-heavy-michigan-district/

And this too!

Michigan Federal Judge Grants Muslim Inmates Right to Halal Meals

http://www.muslimsubjects.org/blog/2013/11/michigan-federal-judge-grants-muslim-inmates-right-to-halal-meals/

I was transiting through Pearson in Toronto last week and never saw so many guys in pajamas being followed by women in sheets in my life. If I didn't know better I would have sworn that I had landed somewhere in the Middle East.

Canada should take in more "Islamic Invaders?" The guys in Ottawa need to spend a day at the airport and they will see that Canada is already full of "refugees" with more and more landing every hour.

All I could think about while sitting in the airport was, America talks about is securing our Southern border, but they might want to look at what is going on at the Northern border too!

What an easy way to get into the US. Fly into Toronto, drive to Windsor and then into Michigan. Its no wonder that Michigan has the largest Muslim population in the US. Heck, the schools in Michigan are even serving Halal foods for the kids now.

Schools seek advice on Islam-friendly meals from Muslim-heavy Michigan district

DEARBORN, Mich. – Lunch business is booming in the Dearborn School District, thanks to the focus on serving foods prepared in accordance with the Muslim faith.

While many school districts across the country struggle to comply with federal school food regulations championed by first lady Michelle Obama, Dearborn schools are switching more schools over to halal foods, an effort that was launched in 2001 and grown rapidly since, the Arab American News reports.

Dearborn food service coordinator Jeff Murphy said 22 of the district’s 32 schools serve halal alternatives – meat and poultry options with increased growth in recent years driven by requests from principals and parent teacher groups.

(more) http://eagnews.org/schools-seek-advice-on-islamic-meals-from-muslim-heavy-michigan-district/

And this too!

Michigan Federal Judge Grants Muslim Inmates Right to Halal Meals

http://www.muslimsubjects.org/blog/2013/11/michigan-federal-judge-grants-muslim-inmates-right-to-halal-meals/

:VzlHwzb:

I have an idea of where to put all these people. Well the governments around the world have been building/using dumbs (deep underground military bases). Lets put them all in there. 

1 person likes this

Send them to Arabia, Iraq, Iran, Dubai, anywhere where people speak their language and pray on their knees to Allah the Merciful. 

Refugees making signs saying We love refugees, duh, like saying We love us. (Not the US).

Shaking my F@#$# head. Just a week ago, my soon-to-be-Canadian-ex-wife reposted a friends' post. To the gist of "I'm sick of hearing 'take care of our OWN First'! As if the cost of taking in these poor refugees would fix Toronto's homeless problem'". Gaaah! Frickin' IDIOT I married. While I'm pretty lireral on Some gay rights stuff (hey, they have every right to be as unhappy as *I* was, she has no CLUE how serious religion IS with these people. She having never had ANY religion in her life, it's completely a foreign concept, having a mindset SO overruling every other thought in your head. When I considered myself Christian, almost every thought was linked to song & "verse". Like I said, no frickin' CLUE.

Calgon, Take me AWAY!:lulz3:

Shaking my F@#$# head. Just a week ago, my soon-to-be-Canadian-ex-wife reposted a friends' post. To the gist of "I'm sick of hearing 'take care of our OWN First'! As if the cost of taking in these poor refugees would fix Toronto's homeless problem'". Gaaah! Frickin' IDIOT I married. While I'm pretty lireral on Some gay rights stuff (hey, they have every right to be as unhappy as *I* was, she has no CLUE how serious religion IS with these people. She having never had ANY religion in her life, it's completely a foreign concept, having a mindset SO overruling every other thought in your head. When I considered myself Christian, almost every thought was linked to song & "verse". Like I said, no frickin' CLUE.

Calgon, Take me AWAY!:lulz3:

:JSfrXsb:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.