Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

72 Democrats Demand 130,000 Unvetted Syrian Refugees Come Into the United States

25 posts in this topic

This is getting nuts !

72 Democrats Demand 130,000 Unvetted Syrian Refugees Come Into the United States

A letter to the House of Representatives signed by 72 Democrats insists the United States take in 130,000 Syrian refugees. Representatives Conyers and Lofgren, in a separate statement, want 200,000 refugees.

Representatives John Conyers and Zoe Lofgren want the United States to take in 200,000 refugees and they want 100,000 of that number to be from Syria.

The fact that they can’t be vetted is of no consequence to them.

“It is time for the United States to join the global community for a humanitarian response,” the two lawmakers said. “We should do our part by admitting 200,000 refugees, with 100,000 reserved for refugees from Syria.”

“The president wants to surge thousands of Syrian refugees into the United States, in spite of consistent intelligence community and federal law enforcement warnings that we do not have the intelligence needed to vet individuals from the conflict zone,” said House Homeland Security Committee Chairman Michael McCaul.

Read the whole post here : http://www.independentsentinel.com/72-democrats-demand-130000-unvetted-syrian-refugees/?utm_content=buffer6c145&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

On 9/12/2015, 10:11:49, CSB said:

This is getting nuts !

Rep. John Conyers

A letter to the House of Representatives signed by 72 Democrats insists the United States take in 130,000 Syrian refugees. Representatives Conyers and Lofgren, in a separate statement, want 200,000 refugees.

Representatives John Conyers and Zoe Lofgren want the United States to take in 200,000 refugees and they want 100,000 of that number to be from Syria.

Rep. Zoe Lofgren

The fact that they can’t be vetted is of no consequence to them.

“It is time for the United States to join the global community for a humanitarian response,” the two lawmakers said. “We should do our part by admitting 200,000 refugees, with 100,000 reserved for refugees from Syria.”

“The president wants to surge thousands of Syrian refugees into the United States, in spite of consistent intelligence community and federal law enforcement warnings that we do not have the intelligence needed to vet individuals from the conflict zone,” said House Homeland Security Committee Chairman Michael McCaul.

Read the whole post here : http://www.independentsentinel.com/72-democrats-demand-130000-unvetted-syrian-refugees/?utm_content=buffer6c145&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

:angry: No problem! Divide the number of refugees by these shet Demoncrat scum who want em then send all of them to these douchebag politicians. Without any tax funds to support them! Damn SOBs. Sorry mods. Hey Dems >>> :padllbli:

WIth all these people coming in (who, unpopularly, I welcome. It's the whole point of the nation, guys. Elsewise, unless you got native american or mexican blood in ya, you should leave. And fuck that. I'm home. Sorry some person made a decision centuries before I was born. Are we good, now?), but I gotta wonder if that means we've filled up all our Gitmos. Like, we all know Gitmo isn't the only gitmo, so did we just run outta room? This whole situation is a joke. Made to build racial tension. They couldn't get the white power groups to attack blacks even after the "black man shoots a blonde woman live!" lie, so they said, "ya know what, let's just bring some foriegns in we've trained em to hate for 14 years now, and surely one of those rednecks will blitz". It's all a trap used to hurt innocents, on all sides. Time to see through the fog.

WIth all these people coming in (who, unpopularly, I welcome. It's the whole point of the nation, guys. Elsewise, unless you got native american or mexican blood in ya, you should leave. And fuck that. I'm home. Sorry some person made a decision centuries before I was born. Are we good, now?), but I gotta wonder if that means we've filled up all our Gitmos. Like, we all know Gitmo isn't the only gitmo, so did we just run outta room? This whole situation is a joke. Made to build racial tension. They couldn't get the white power groups to attack blacks even after the "black man shoots a blonde woman live!" lie, so they said, "ya know what, let's just bring some foriegns in we've trained em to hate for 14 years now, and surely one of those rednecks will blitz". It's all a trap used to hurt innocents, on all sides. Time to see through the fog.

:angry: Are you fkn kidding us? >>> I welcome. It's the whole point of the nation, guys. :balk2:

:angry: Are you fkn kidding us? >>> I welcome. It's the whole point of the nation, guys. :balk2:

If america wasn't founded on immigration, then anyone with cacasian blood should leave. And I don't feel that way. I think my ancestors never owned anyone and made our way to achieve the america dream, and maintain it through multiple planned depressions. Sorry, if that bothers you. ^.^

If america wasn't founded on immigration, then anyone with cacasian blood should leave. And I don't feel that way. I think my ancestors never owned anyone and made our way to achieve the america dream, and maintain it through multiple planned depressions. Sorry, if that bothers you. ^.^

:DWsKVPL::angry:

No, America was founded as a nation for all to be free. allowing people who are against all forms of freedom enter  freely is insanity.

2 people like this

When America was founded, we needed immigrants to populate this vast nation of ours. The problem today is, we are reaching the point of over population. We can barely afford to take care of our own, "tired, poor and huddled masses" much less the tired and poor from every other nation in the world.

Someone needs to go to the Statue of Liberty and change the plaque to read...

Send us your energetic, educated and wealthy. Those who want to assimilate and contribute to America's future success are welcome to breathe free on our Golden shores.  Wretched refuse and homeless, please go elsewhere. Our Homeless shelters are full. Thank You!

1 person likes this

I see no problem taking in refugees,BUT shouldnt there be a screening process.kinda like a quarantine.fuck send them to fema camps first then run your backround checks which are already ran on citizens and then only then if they pass said suck screening processes.WELCOME to our country!

1 person likes this

See, some humans are more evolved than others and the evolved ones don't want to live with undomesticated animals, savages, terrorists and extremists. They expect those on the lower spectrum to move up the ladder at their own pace because frankly, they just don't have the energy to bring them up to speed and it's not really their job. When you get to a point where you have a comfortable standard of living you don't want to revert back to the time before water ran through pipes and sanitation was an outhouse full of spiders.

Repeat, a nation must protect it's own people from invaders. America used to be beautiful and prosperous Constantinople before the Muslim Turks declared war.

1 person likes this

Maybe we should leave America and instantiate our beliefs of freedom on some other country.

Is it any surprise that when the Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi wouldn't properly vette our illegal immigrant for president that this is the way it goes?

They just keep letting them in here.

You heard the one about Pelosi getting dethroned?

She was seen waiting on a flight at the airport.

Someone asked her what she was doing there?

Haven't you heard I've been dethroned (from Speaker of House)?

And you have a ticket to fly on SouthWest?

Well haven't you heard?  Bags fly free.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.