Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

PROPAGANDA ALERT

17 posts in this topic

When did you first realize that mainstream "news" is nothing more than scripted propaganda? What was the watershed event? Pearl Harbor? JFK? Bay of Tonkin? 911? Boston? Shooting (pick any one)? Just curious. 

Well you may laugh at my reply, but I was told all of these things staring at 4 years old.
It's a very long story right into my later teens when those who taught me said goodbye
and left forever, but not before placing me in a place where I could find all those answers
to confirm what they taught me.

No, they were not aliens, angels, demons, jins, or visitors in the night. They were elders/human.

I saw a gif of building 7 online in 2004. It was a wtf moment for me. I knew about 9/11 of course, but believed what they said. 3 years after that, when I saw that, I knew it was all a lie and have been researching ever since.

My Dad told me at a very young age - probably 8 or 10 - a long story about salaries / wages, making a living.  He was particular about some professions. Newsmen - reporters and newspaper owners have to manipulate, massage and distort facts so as to make news "newsworthy". People (public) by and large are attracted by sensation and the more sensation they can create by using these "tools" the more newspapers they will sell.  The name of the game in life is profit and that is the driving force - not the truth.  I have always been skeptical about what is reported, more so when the publication has political links because then it is merely a propaganda machine.  Very few independent news media exist today - most are in some way tied-in with the Bilderberg bunch and/or their supporters.

Bottom line - MSM are propaganda machines! (With the odd entertainment intertwined when they are so blatantly stupid it seems like a comedy)  

When I was a kid my aunt would get bugged when I would watch T.V. Especially "Three's Company". A few years later she gave me a book. It was all about how everything you see on television is designed to manipulate you. The "news", the shows, the commercials, all of it.

What hit me the hardest was the part about the news. The television news makes the average citizen believe that murder, rape and robbery are around every corner. But the reality is, most of us go about our day in relative peace and comfort. If it wasn't for the news, we would rarely hear of these horrors in our day to day lives.

We are programmed by the television to seek escapism and the comfort of conformity and needless consumerism.

9/11. Like most people I was paralyzed with shock and grief for a few days and then I realized they kept showing the same footage of the plane hitting the towers and the more I watched it the more fake it appeared. I'd already researched the illuminati back in the 80s but then I had a couple of kids and everything else took a back burner. So, it was back to chasing rabbits...events have a habit of being related...like Dr. Mary Sherman working on a vaccine to prevent an epidemic of cancers caused by the contaminated SV-40 polio vaccine already administered to the public. She was brutally murdered in 1964, the day the Warren Commission came to town...she had ties to Lee Harvey Oswald. Hardly a coincidence!

http://spartacus-educational.com/JFKshermanM.htm

When did you first realize that mainstream "news" is nothing more than scripted propaganda? What was the watershed event? Pearl Harbor? JFK? Bay of Tonkin? 911? Boston? Shooting (pick any one)? Just curious. 

probably grade 5 maybe 5 1/2. I didn't watch much of it anyways, however I found the radio actually covered more of real stuff and questioned things when the news just feeds you stuff. 

probably grade 5 maybe 5 1/2. I didn't watch much of it anyways, however I found the radio actually covered more of real stuff and questioned things when the news just feeds you stuff. 

Thanks for response. :vFpL81r:

Well you may laugh at my reply, but I was told all of these things staring at 4 years old.
It's a very long story right into my later teens when those who taught me said goodbye
and left forever, but not before placing me in a place where I could find all those answers
to confirm what they taught me.

No, they were not aliens, angels, demons, jins, or visitors in the night. They were elders/human.

I am not laughing friend. Be well. :cheers:

I saw a gif of building 7 online in 2004. It was a wtf moment for me. I knew about 9/11 of course, but believed what they said. 3 years after that, when I saw that, I knew it was all a lie and have been researching ever since.

Hi beautiful. It is called enlightment for a reason. One moves from darkness of ignorance into light of truth. So very wise for one so very young. Continue to always seek the truth. Stay sweet and hungry. :loveu: :wub:

Edited by fedthehellup
Left letter out

My Dad told me at a very young age - probably 8 or 10 - a long story about salaries / wages, making a living.  He was particular about some professions. Newsmen - reporters and newspaper owners have to manipulate, massage and distort facts so as to make news "newsworthy". People (public) by and large are attracted by sensation and the more sensation they can create by using these "tools" the more newspapers they will sell.  The name of the game in life is profit and that is the driving force - not the truth.  I have always been skeptical about what is reported, more so when the publication has political links because then it is merely a propaganda machine.  Very few independent news media exist today - most are in some way tied-in with the Bilderberg bunch and/or their supporters.

Bottom line - MSM are propaganda machines! (With the odd entertainment intertwined when they are so blatantly stupid it seems like a comedy)  

:cmicsfee:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.