Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Osama (not Osuma) Bin Laden Lie

5 posts in this topic

Barack Hussein Obama (SAVING MODERATOR TIME) takes credit for the death of Osama (correct spelling) Bin Laden even though that is yet another fabricated vile lie. It will well known worldwide that OBL was dead years before the magical bogus raid which all locals in raid area have disavowed. Verified reports of death were published in newspapers across the globe. Even lying FOX News had announcement on opening segment. FOX News pulled that announcement after fabricated raid. I am sure some CT members remember that. So Hussein (SAVING MODERATOR TIME) has no legacy other than treason, crime, bribery and theft.

1 person likes this

If it was so and OBL was killed as reported by the MSM - Can we assemble all the Seals who were involved in that fateful exercise to verify such?  As far as I know the answer is a definite NO!

And while we're at it who shot down that chopper with 6 of the Seals? - "Friendly" fire?

If it was so and OBL was killed as reported by the MSM - Can we assemble all the Seals who were involved in that fateful exercise to verify such?  As far as I know the answer is a definite NO!

And while we're at it who shot down that chopper with 6 of the Seals? - "Friendly" fire?

:DWsKVPL: If it was so and OBL was killed as reported by the MSM - Can we assemble all the Seals who were involved in that fateful exercise to verify such? (SEALS are members of the United States Navy who answer to their superiors. SEALS are forbidden to publicly discuss any missions under penalty of substantial fine or possible court martial. No SEAL would talk about a mission or even refer to it unless specifically ordered to by a superior. This is the damn military not grade school!) As far as I know the answer is a definite NO! :cheers:

And while we're at it who shot down that chopper with 6 of the Seals? - "Friendly" fire? (All suicided for eternity) :angry:

On 9/11/2015, 11:24:20, YourMom2 said:

Must not criticize dear leader. They'll sick the Clintons on you!

http://www.deliberatelyconsidered.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/obamacic.jpg

While the time does every once in a while have decent stuff, I find most of it to be propaganda. In 2013 Time names pope "man of year" http://poy.time.com/2013/12/11/person-of-the-year-pope-francis-the-peoples-pope/ . They did the same to Hitler in the past. Also they spread ideologies that have been manufactured by the government and claim they are crisis. (gmo p0t po urri epidemic) etc years later, often never really doing anything besides "this" this' "this, bad" etc. They don't get down to the issues besides what they want you to believe. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.