Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Refugee Propaganda

24 posts in this topic

:balk2: This expose is for the CT moderators and brainless wonders that subscribe to the Syria refugee hoax. Just watched Nothing But Crap (NBC) segment on poor refugees. I know I know. Monitor mainstream propaganda from time to time. Always know my enemy. Some bimbo with a little girl was walking on railroad track in God knows where. This woman confessed she had not slept for 14 days straight. Boo-hooed that she slept (after saying she had not) in rain on streets where no streets were anywhere in sight. Both the woman and girl appeared well fed and well rested. Strange considering the circumstances. I saw no suitcases or even plastic bags so I assume no changes of clothes were available. Little girl had on a coat nicer than most United States children wear. Perplexing since that coat allegedly had been soaked in rain and mud for two weeks. Pristine condition. Woman was also well dressed. Belied sleeping in rain on muddy streets for the last 14 days. It is all total bullshit! More orchestrated Mainstream Propaganda Ministry and crisis actors. Those who disagree can :padllbli: off! It is what it is.

:balk2: This expose is for the CT moderators and brainless wonders that subscribe to the Syria refugee hoax. Just watched Nothing But Crap (NBC) segment on poor refugees. I know I know. Monitor mainstream propaganda from time to time. Always know my enemy. Some bimbo with a little girl was walking on railroad track in God knows where. This woman confessed she had not slept for 14 days straight. Boo-hooed that she slept (after saying she had not) in rain on streets where no streets were anywhere in sight. Both the woman and girl appeared well fed and well rested. Strange considering the circumstances. I saw no suitcases or even plastic bags so I assume no changes of clothes were available. Little girl had on a coat nicer than most United States children wear. Perplexing since that coat allegedly had been soaked in rain and mud for two weeks. Pristine condition. Woman was also well dressed. Belied sleeping in rain on muddy streets for the last 14 days. It is all total bullshit! More orchestrated Mainstream Propaganda Ministry and crisis actors. Those who disagree can :padllbli: off! It is what it is.

^This!

You're not supposed to be so observant. They craft those videos to pull at heartstrings and wallets.....give now to the United Way because they are wonderful just like the United Nations and being un-united is un-American. We already have our own refugees, also know as the homeless. They're refugees from corporate wars and a lot of them are male veterans. The kids get whisked off to foster care so they're not visible on our streets.

th?id=JN.hbhsADWJ6uUyxhwSPmm22A&pid=15.1

I have no sympathy for any "refugee"! These folk are the product of their own religion and way of life - mostly used as canon-fodder.  This is nothing other than a "colonization" of Europe and soon USA of Muslims.  A well orchestrated plan ably assisted and supported by the MSM and some very influential libtards and Bilderberg "investors" whose agenda 21 is slowly ticking.

Why has none of the UAE countries taken all these "brethren" and housed them in a country where their religion and way of life fits in?

1 person likes this

Indeed the US is not taking in refugees, Obama is Re-Settling them - permanently placing them in America, soon to have new free homes, cars, benefits our vets would never get. Jobs for many of them in DelaWHERE at the new Halal plant.

:sor:

You're not supposed to be so observant. They craft those videos to pull at heartstrings and wallets.....give now to the United Way because they are wonderful just like the United Nations and being un-united is un-American. We already have our own refugees, also know as the homeless. They're refugees from corporate wars and a lot of them are male veterans. The kids get whisked off to foster care so they're not visible on our streets.

th?id=JN.hbhsADWJ6uUyxhwSPmm22A&pid=15.1

Hi Mom. Remember: AmericanLivesMatter. Veterans especially. Thanks for checking in. :loveu:

Hi Mom. Remember: AmericanLivesMatter. Veterans especially. Thanks for checking in. :loveu:

:bump4:

Its time to remove the torch from the Statue of Liberty, replace it with a baseball bat and hang a neon NO VACANCY sign around her neck.

2 people like this

Its time to remove the torch from the Statue of Liberty, replace it with a baseball bat and hang a neon NO VACANCY sign around her neck.

ROFLMFAO!!!

This refugee Syrian propaganda has only one purpose. To desolate the populous areas of Syria so the current regime has no populous to sustain them economically nor militarily. This is why Russia sent in their troops because they know Syria is destabilized and the region itself is now a total mess. It is an old trick that was used on Iraq and now they are doing it on Syria.

You literally die after 9 days without sleep.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.