Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Good-night America R.I.P.

6 posts in this topic

Goodnight America, you were once a proud, gracious and beautiful country.  Land of  the free and home of the brave. You opened your arms to oppressed people and they came here to better themselves, learn the language and become Americans, but over the last 25 years things changed. A new immigrant started arriving, immigrants from third world countries who didn’t better themselves, but rather ripped you off and sent money home to their countries. Many refused to assimilate and kept their language and customs ‘til there are over 100 languages spoken today. Liberals in these administrations said if you opposed them then you were racists so people who were here first kept silent.

Read the whole post : http://www.conservativedailynews.com/2015/09/good-night-america-r-i-p/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheConservativeDailyNews+(The+Conservative+Daily+News)

Personally I would have named this post By By America RIP but then I am not the author . It's a good read !

1 person likes this

Sad, and pretty much nailed it. I am almost sans-hope, but still striving myself to be the kind of American I grew up respecting. Safe dreams CSB!

Au revoir, Europe. Australia, g'day, mates. I was lucky to grow up in the best of times. I think I'll see the worst of times before I kick the bucket. I've done enough prepping to leave a little stash for the kids. A hand crank generator, device to pull water from our well, rice and beans and MREs. 

On 9/11/2015, 4:27:02, CSB said:

Goodnight America, you were once a proud, gracious and beautiful country.  Land of  the free and home of the brave. You opened your arms to oppressed people and they came here to better themselves, learn the language and become Americans, but over the last 25 years things changed. A new immigrant started arriving, immigrants from third world countries who didn’t better themselves, but rather ripped you off and sent money home to their countries. Many refused to assimilate and kept their language and customs ‘til there are over 100 languages spoken today. Liberals in these administrations said if you opposed them then you were racists so people who were here first kept silent.

Read the whole post : http://www.conservativedailynews.com/2015/09/good-night-america-r-i-p/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheConservativeDailyNews+(The+Conservative+Daily+News)

Personally I would have named this post By By America RIP but then I am not the author . It's a good read !

:P16MI8q:

Sad, and pretty much nailed it. I am almost sans-hope, but still striving myself to be the kind of American I grew up respecting. Safe dreams CSB!

:dgK4P0r:

Au revoir, Europe. Australia, g'day, mates. I was lucky to grow up in the best of times. I think I'll see the worst of times before I kick the bucket. I've done enough prepping to leave a little stash for the kids. A hand crank generator, device to pull water from our well, rice and beans and MREs. 

:signyeahthat:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.