Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

School district strips Christian, Jewish holidays from calendar after Muslims complain

14 posts in this topic

School district strips Christian, Jewish holidays from calendar after Muslims complain

By LU Staff on September 11, 2015 at 1:42 pm

The Jewish New Year starts this weekend, and the week after, Jews will fast for 24 hours as they reflect on their sins during Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement.

Jewish families living in Montgomery County, Md., can choose to have their children observe this holiest of days by attending services with them at their local synagogue, though they will need to write notes for the kids explaining why they missed school.

Read the whole post : http://libertyunyielding.com/2015/09/11/school-district-strips-christian-jewish-holidays-from-calendar-after-muslims-complain/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Where ever a Muslim wonders there they give their demands . I am sure that the libtards and muslims are on the same page !

2 people like this

There should be a law :

Henceforth, each human is to cease complaining immediately.

(and stop being so stupid and ugly)

Public school should cease immediately. It's mostly propaganda and serves two purposes.

Indoctrination into the system. Get up early and go to school so you can graduate to the get up early and go to work society.

The underscoring of linear time marked by holidays (rituals).

Introduce a group to challenge rituals that will eventually require a governing body to settle these arguments aka The New World Order. The pagans went through the same thing. We still have the festivals but they were renamed.

https://frscottrussell.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/european-pagan-santa.jpg

2 people like this

In South Africa the government have stripped Easter and Christmas as public holidays as well I believe.  Not yet in the government gazette but the intent and draft is done - Bastards!

If you strip holidays then strip across religion so there are no religious holidays or if there is supposed religious freedom then afford each his own.

Please tell me why the whole world is suddenly so "afraid" to offend these towlheads?

1 person likes this

In Smisogynyouth Africa the government have stripped Easter and Christmas as public holidays as well I believe.  Not yet in the government gazette but the intent and draft is done - Bastards!

If you strip holidays then strip across religion so there are no religious holidays or if there is supposed religious freedom then afford each his own.

Please tell me why the whole world is suddenly so "afraid" to offend these towlheads?

Indeed - what IS it about this "religion" that is so special everyone wants to protect, give in to, any way?@#?@? I mean there is not one single thing IN the Koran that isn't reprehensible! Why are the women's liber's not up in ARMS over the misogyny?!@?!@

On 9/11/2015, 11:39:31, YourMom2 said:

Public school should cease immediately. It's mostly propaganda and serves two purposes.

Indoctrination into the system. Get up early and go to school so you can graduate to the get up early and go to work society.

Introduce a group to challenge rituals that will eventually require a governing body to settle these arguments aka The New World Order. The pagans went through the same thing. We still have the festivals but they were renamed.

We don't need most of FDR's New Deal, because it wasn't what brought the country back.  We definitely don't need the EPA, Department of Education, Department of Energy, and the list goes on. 

The education system is just the militant arm of the government.  Ever notice how many people that come from the education system act like thugs, or henchmen?  Maybe this dates back to the civil rights movement of the '60s but also the protest at Berkeley and Kent state of the Vietnam.  I heard one government agency talking about how most people won't even walk on the same side of the sidewalk with today's teenagers.  No Mr. government agency man, it's not a different attitude towards them, it's something a little screwier than that, like total hostility.  Today's teenagers are being brainwashed to accept just whatever shit the government tells them, because well the public school system is run by the government, a conflict of interest!

1 person likes this

On 9/11/2015, 4:19:05, CSB said:

By LU Staff on September 11, 2015 at 1:42 pm

The Jewish New Year starts this weekend, and the week after, Jews will fast for 24 hours as they reflect on their sins during Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement.

Jewish families living in Montgomery County, Md., can choose to have their children observe this holiest of days by attending services with them at their local synagogue, though they will need to write notes for the kids explaining why they missed school.

Read the whole post : http://libertyunyielding.com/2015/09/11/school-district-strips-christian-jewish-holidays-from-calendar-after-muslims-complain/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Where ever a Muslim wonders there they give their demands . I am sure that the libtards and muslims are on the same page !

Are ALL Muslime women as ugly as homemade sin? Ones I have seen are! :DWsKVPL:

On 9/11/2015, 11:39:31, YourMom2 said:

:P16MI8q: :wub:

1 person likes this

In South Africa the government have stripped Easter and Christmas as public holidays as well I believe.  Not yet in the government gazette but the intent and draft is done - Bastards!

:1XqXnoz: :balpk:

Indeed - what IS it about this "religion" that is so special everyone wants to protect, give in to, any way?@#?@? I mean there is not one single thing IN the Koran that isn't reprehensible! Why are the women's liber's not up in ARMS over the misogyny?!@?!@

:wink: Eloquently stated. :64pwFDH:

We don't need most of FDR's New Deal, because it wasn't what brought the country back.  We definitely don't need the EPA, Department of Education, Department of Energy, and the list goes on. 

The education system is just the militant arm of the government.  Ever notice how many people that come from the education system act like thugs, or henchmen?  Maybe this dates back to the civil rights movement of the '60s but also the protest at Berkeley and Kent state of the Vietnam.  I heard one government agency talking about how most people won't even walk on the same side of the sidewalk with today's teenagers.  No Mr. government agency man, it's not a different attitude towards them, it's something a little screwier than that, like total hostility.  Today's teenagers are being brainwashed to accept just whatever shit the government tells them, because well the public school system is run by the government, a conflict of interest!

:yes:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.