Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

FEMA Warning In Georgia: Have 30 Days of Food, Supplies by September 15th

8 posts in this topic

DahBoo7 was sent this image that was taken outside of a gas station in Georgia. The people were concerned it may actually be a hint at something going down after September 15th. He has seen other FEMA Signs in different areas in the past. But this is the first time he has heard about people seeing them in Georgia. If you see signs like this or other suspicious things, Let DahBoo know. Its important we all see whats happening across the board and in other areas.

1 person likes this

Everyone should have 30 days worth of food stockpiled regardless of FEMA signs or not. That's just basic survival. What if you lost your job? 30 days of food would come in handy while you are looking for another job and paycheck. Always be prepared for whatever comes your way!

DahBoo7 was sent this image that was taken outside of a gas station in Georgia. The people were concerned it may actually be a hint at something going down after September 15th. He has seen other FEMA Signs in different areas in the past. But this is the first time he has heard about people seeing them in Georgia. If you see signs like this or other suspicious things, Let DahBoo know. Its important we all see whats happening across the board and in other areas.

im ready but i had a sign just like that made for a yardsale.how do we know that sign is made by fema because it says so?sorry i question everything

im ready but i had a sign just like that made for a yardsale.how do we know that sign is made by fema because it says so?sorry i question everything

Its also posted at this site . Ya I know anyone can have one made . I could even do it . But way would be my question .

ALERT: Extinction Level Event! — Get Your Food Water Warm Clothes — We Are in for a Change in Weather

Sep 11, 2015

The Shuman resonance has doubled in the last two weeks. This is the rate the the earth vibrates at. It usually vibrates at 7.82. Today it was 38. The reason is the sun. As the sun heats the plasma core of earth it will cause earthquakes, sink holes, winds up to 400 MPH. This is can be verified in multiple books one by Graham Hancock an investigator and Immanual Vellikovsky a scientist. What is happening, the sun is causing the plasma at the earths core to expand and in so doing it is causing the earth to expand.

Everyone should have 30 days worth of food stockpiled regardless of FEMA signs or not. That's just basic survival. What if you lost your job? 30 days of food would come in handy while you are looking for another job and paycheck. Always be prepared for whatever comes your way!

:yah:

There are so many reasons to prep and no excuses not too.
Every time you go shopping buy a few extras on sale.
Someone you care about may need it if you don't.

2 people like this

:yah:

There are so many reasons to prep and no excuses not too.
Every time you go shopping buy a few extras on sale.
Someone you care about may need it if you don't.

But what if the controllers won't allow you to make any money by saying "too qualified to do anything", and then the other controllers deny that there is any problem at all? In other words I call that homicide.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.