Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Fox news just broke story ISIS intel fake

11 posts in this topic

The Pentagon just admitted it was all doctored and breaking news right now. This is going huge now. I knew something was happening tomorrow. 

1 person likes this

More than 50 intelligence analysts working out of the U.S. military’s Central Command have formally complained that their reports on ISIS and al Qaeda’s branch in Syria were being inappropriately altered by senior officials, 

The complaints spurred the Pentagon’s inspector general to open an investigation into the alleged manipulation of intelligence. The fact that so many people complained suggests there are deep-rooted, systemic problems in how the U.S. military command charged with the war against the self-proclaimed Islamic State assesses intelligence.

1 person likes this

I have no idea of what to think of this. I never heard of "winning" in Syria as far as I can remember or interpreted it as that. That being said, the first time I heard of op post (before visiting this thread) I read it on http://www.prisonplanet.com/winning-50-spies-say-reports-on-isis-are-being-altered-by-higher-ups-to-make-things-appear-rosy.html which exposes alot, but Alex Jones has cia family, I think fbi also, and has been shown and outed as counterintel pro. He also said so himself at the Austin Gun Show/Rally. Since I read it there, I still didn't know what to think of this report because if counterintelpro is saying it (left/right paid by same people) then still that leaves more questions. I can say lots of their stuff is correct, not all, but that seems to be everywhere these days. In the end, it only leaves more questions. 

Can anyone give their insite into what this means? Has anyone heard "we are winning in Syria?"

I can present this link also 

1yr, 6,700 airstrikes & $4bn after Obama vowed to ‘destroy’ ISIS, jihadists still on offensive 

The US and its allies have carried out 6700 airstrikes at an expense of nearly $4 billion in the year since President Barack Obama ordered a campaign against Islamic State. Yet the terror group shows no sign of defeat and has even expanded its reach.

On September 10, 2014, Obama announced “comprehensive and sustained counterterrorism strategy” to“degrade, and ultimately destroy” Islamic State (IS, formerly known as ISIS/ISIL), referring to it by the preferred US government acronym, ISIL (which stood for “Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant”). US drones and warplanes had already been targeting the group since early August of 2014, after IS killed two American journalists it had been holding hostage.

In the announcement, Obama outlined a four prong strategy against Islamic State: while conducting a“systematic campaign of airstrikes,” the US would “increase our support to forces fighting these terrorists on the ground,” use counter-terrorism capabilities to prevent IS attacks elsewhere, and “provide humanitarian assistance to innocent civilians” displaced by the group.

etc cont

Winning in Syria? It's not designed to be that way. The Syrian situation is designed
to spread globally, not end or be won in Syria. This is the trigger event that will ignite
WW3 between the US and Russia. It's a bad mix between ISIS and refugees.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

More than 50 intelligence analysts working out of the U.S. military’s Central Command have formally complained that their reports on ISIS and al Qaeda’s branch in Syria were being inappropriately altered by senior officials, 

The complaints spurred the Pentagon’s inspector general to open an investigation into the alleged manipulation of intelligence. The fact that so many people complained suggests there are deep-rooted, systemic problems in how the U.S. military command charged with the war against the self-proclaimed Islamic State assesses intelligence.

hmmm who downvoted you.

This is from my Source:

He believes there is no grounds for believing any of the Syrian refugees are terrorists or IS fighters.

still think al Qaeda is the larger threat, especially since they've gained more ground than IS this year. 

Also, that's far right bullshit. A lot of refugees are from regime-held areas, including many draft dodgers of the Assad regime. It is possible that some jihadists could have done this, but I can assure you the overwhelming majority are just people who want to get to safety. 

Can anyone give their insite into what this means? Has anyone heard "we are winning in Syria?"

I can present this link also 

1yr, 6,700 airstrikes & $4bn after Obama vowed to ‘destroy’ ISIS, jihadists still on offensive 

The US and its allies have carried out 6700 airstrikes at an expense of nearly $4 billion in the year since President Barack Obama ordered a campaign against Islamic State. Yet the terror group shows no sign of defeat and has even expanded its reach.

On September 10, 2014, Obama announced “comprehensive and sustained counterterrorism strategy” to“degrade, and ultimately destroy” Islamic State (IS, formerly known as ISIS/ISIL), referring to it by the preferred US government acronym, ISIL (which stood for “Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant”). US drones and warplanes had already been targeting the group since early August of 2014, after IS killed two American journalists it had been holding hostage.

In the announcement, Obama outlined a four prong strategy against Islamic State: while conducting a“systematic campaign of airstrikes,” the US would “increase our support to forces fighting these terrorists on the ground,” use counter-terrorism capabilities to prevent IS attacks elsewhere, and “provide humanitarian assistance to innocent civilians” displaced by the group.

etc cont

What independent sources can verify these numbers? Are there embedded journalists who are allowed to watch drone strikes? Are there real journalists in the first place? If there are, they are gagged and stuffed in a closet. Or dead.

All we can do is believe, or in my case, disbelieve, all this hogwash. The war on terror is like the war on drugs -- planned, executed, and propagandized to fit the agenda of our shadow government. Today is 9-11. I'm not in the mood for more lies from the people who own the war machines and oil reserves and banks.

When are the zombies going to wake up and see what is going on?

This is from my Source:

He believes there is no grounds for believing any of the Syrian refugees are terrorists or IS fighters.

so pretty much if the u.s. let their southern border open,you dont think any mexicans in a drug cartel would cross the border as a"refugee"?your source doesnt have much military experience.

so pretty much if the u.s. let their southern border open,you dont think any mexicans in a drug cartel would cross the border as a"refugee"?your source doesnt have much military experience.

My source works with the CIA. Also the southern border is different situation entirely. The people we let in legally are vetted.

Edited by thedudeabides

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.