Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Truth About Never A Serious Answer (NASA)

7 posts in this topic

It heartens me to know that many CT members have open eyes and minds when it comes to NASA. A criminal organization indeed. One question which I ALWAYS get is: What would be the purpose? What is ALWAYS the motive? GREED! United States President John Fitzgerald Kennedy pledged to put a man on the moon. The former Nazis smuggled into the country after World War II KNEW that was an impossible dream. What tipped the scale? Unlimited taxpayer funds without any type of oversight or control! Billions of dollars will buy an awful lot of smoke and mirrors to keep the sheep happy and completely ignorant. Not a grand feat when it comes to gullible Americans! Has man ever landed on the moon? NO! Nothing but theater. Radiation will fry a human being outside the Earth's atmosphere. Want to know something funny? There was once a well circulated photo of an astronot relaxing with a sandwich and Coca Cola. It was alleged - which I believe - it was taken in Nevada while the world watched that stupid light on the news go around a globe which supposedly monitored the flight. Photo has since vanished. All astronots are liars. These scum will swear on their allegiance as United States Navy officers that they landed on the moon. Not one douchebag will pledge that on the Holy Bible! Wonder why? Will type more later but NASA filth makes me puke! :angry:

1 person likes this

Oh it is so simple actually. It is for the dominance in space and to control who goes there and who can do what there. NASA pulled a fast one on many people worldwide for 40+ years by keeping so many in the dark about how to get up there. So in a sens you can look at it this way up until this year they have been the only ones to go up there for 40+ years. This is why they are capturing MARS and now PLUTO. SO they can own the territory of space. There next plan is to begin mining and taking minerals and other valuable items and bringing them back to sell. Always about control and money.

Oh it is so simple actually. It is for the dominance in space and to control who goes there and who can do what there. NASA pulled a fast one on many people worldwide for 40+ years by keeping so many in the dark about how to get up there. So in a sens you can look at it this way up until this year they have been the only ones to go up there for 40+ years. This is why they are capturing MARS and now PLUTO. SO they can own the territory of space. There next plan is to begin mining and taking minerals and other valuable items and bringing them back to sell. Always about control and money.

Disagree. Do love your passion! :cheers:

C'mon, fed, tell us how you really feel, don't hold back.

Kidding

I'm with ya. I slapped up a thread here about the billions that disappear in the pentagon due to sloppy accounting. No oversight, just spend, spend, spend. It's robbery, pure and simple and that includes the space program.

C'mon, fed, tell us how you really feel, don't hold back.

Kidding

I'm with ya. I slapped up a thread here about the billions that disappear in the pentagon due to sloppy accounting. No oversight, just spend, spend, spend. It's robbery, pure and simple and that includes the space program.

:bananalove::wub:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.