Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

So tomorrow is September 11

23 posts in this topic

Does anyone here think that something will happen or will it just be another day?

There is a lot going on right now in the world with the refugees and Syria so let's see what happens tomorrow.

Truthfully, I want people to stop talking and start acting.

I am with you on this and have been saying this for a long time now

tomorrow is the new beginning. They are ready and is is a go. Watch now as MSM turns on the juice now and goes full blast with this Syria Russia and U.S. new paradigm. The battle for the middle east begins.

http://www.jsmineset.com/2015/09/09/the-breaking-point/

Going out on a speculative limb, many of you know I have spoken of a potential “truth bomb” being dropped on the world by Mr. Putin. Sergei Glayzev has said as much several times. How ironic would it be if this truth bomb was actually dropped on 9/11? Might this fulfill and bring true the Shemitah? No, I’m not off my rocker, events are now gathering to hit all at once. Multiple explosions back and forth, Russia building bases in Syria, Obama’s Iran nuke deal, bear markets all over the world, credit illiquidity, currencies experiencing 5+ sigma events time after time, central banks losing faith at every turn, and topped off with COMEX inventories of gold pulling a disappearing act?

I leave you with this seemingly unrelated question. If we are truly at war with China, either financially or militarily. How many American companies produce the bulk of their product (OR ALL!) via Chinese manufacturing? If hot war does break out, will China continue to deliver product as if business as usual? What would the stock price of Apple be if China decided to no longer produce I-phone parts or units? I guess the best question would be, is there a bigger word than “crash”?

tomorrow is the new beginning. They are ready and is is a go. Watch now as MSM turns on the juice now and goes full blast with this Syria Russia and U.S. new paradigm. The battle for the middle east begins.

I have been waiting for awhile. Feels like Cuba missile crisis.

I can hardly believe that these people are passing up an opportunity to terrorize Americans with more terror alerts. What gives? They're letting a perfectly good opportunity go to waste here and I want to know why. Maybe they are realizing that their bs is wearing thin and many of us are sick of it?

FBI, CIA, NSA all say no 9/11 terror threat

By Guy Taylor - The Washington Times - Thursday, September 10, 2015

The directors of the FBI, CIA and the National Security Agency said Thursday they have seen no specific or credible threat to the American homeland in connection with the 14th anniversary of 9/11 — despite a surge of digital and audio propaganda circulated in recent days from both al Qaeda and its growing rival on the global jihadi stage, the Islamic State.

<snip>

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/sep/10/fbi-cia-nsa-all-say-no-911-terror-threat/

:P16MI8q:

http://www.jsmineset.com/2015/09/09/the-breaking-point/

Going out on a speculative limb, many of you know I have spoken of a potential “truth bomb” being dropped on the world by Mr. Putin. Sergei Glayzev has said as much several times. How ironic would it be if this truth bomb was actually dropped on 9/11? Might this fulfill and bring true the Shemitah? No, I’m not off my rocker, events are now gathering to hit all at once. Multiple explosions back and forth, Russia building bases in Syria, Obama’s Iran nuke deal, bear markets all over the world, credit illiquidity, currencies experiencing 5+ sigma events time after time, central banks losing faith at every turn, and topped off with COMEX inventories of gold pulling a disappearing act?

I leave you with this seemingly unrelated question. If we are truly at war with China, either financially or militarily. How many American companies produce the bulk of their product (OR ALL!) via Chinese manufacturing? If hot war does break out, will China continue to deliver product as if business as usual? What would the stock price of Apple be if China decided to no longer produce I-phone parts or units? I guess the best question would be, is there a bigger word than “crash”?

:cheers:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.