Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thedudeabides

King Noble announces 9/11 attack on Ameria.

13 posts in this topic

What a nasty excuse of a man he is!

Exclusive: Law Enforcement Agencies On Alert For ‘Black Lives Matter’ Attacks On 9/11

Law enforcement agencies are on high alert this week due to violent threats coming from the Black Lives Matter movement.

According to several Be On Look Out (BOLO) alerts sent from several law enforcement agencies and exclusively obtained by The Daily Caller, some members of the “#blacklivesmatter and #fyf911 are calling for the murder of more police officers on a site called blog radio.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2015/09/09/exclusive-law-enforcement-agencies-on-alert-for-black-lives-matter-attacks-on-911/#ixzz3lNTFAvki

jeez.....

does this go for us mutts like me who are half mexican?

My intuition tells me he doesn't care for Mexicans either.

Half or otherwise.

King Noble, now that's a name. I guess Napoleon Dynamite was already taken.

Other than the name, looks legit. Yeah, :rolleyes:

jeez.....

Us half breeds are going to have to side with the side we resemble the most or are closer to.
The black power people only care about the black/black people and even that's questionable.

King Noble, now that's a name. I guess Napoleon Dynamite was already taken.

Other than the name, looks legit. Yeah, :rolleyes:

:chuckle:

I guess Thomas Jerome Harris doesn't make him feel powerful enough.
He should totally blame his parents for giving him such a boring name.

:chuckle:

I guess Thomas Jerome Harris doesn't make him feel powerful enough.
He should totally blame his parents for giving him such a boring name.

I was trying to come up with a joke.

Servile Peasant

Lowly Serf

They don't work because he puts the adjective after the noun.

I was trying to come up with a joke.

Servile Peasant

Lowly Serf

They don't work because he puts the adjective after the noun.

He doesn't appear to be that bright.
I don't think he knows what noble means.

He needs to pop that pimple on his forehead. Haha. He needs to police his own first. Just sayin. I see the violence everyday in my job and it's mostly in black communities, at least in my town. 

1 person likes this

jeez.....

(someone answered alr but want to expand)

Well since we know the multiculturalism tptb had promoted (prev research I done) and also VIDEO: Not Having Sex With Black People is Racist http://www.prisonplanet.com/video-not-having-sex-with-black-people-is-racist.html /etc, and also since the bible is against this(prev covered on this board somewhere under a new post/topic) , its basically an all out ass ault on everyone, just as shown in the Monument in Washington DC of Albert Pike: 

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." 4 http://www.threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm

and another that some may want to see http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/122115/Albert_Pike039s_WW1_WW2_amp_WW3_Israel__Palestine__Jesuit_Controlled_by_Jean_Pierre_de_Smet/

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.