Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Rothbard

The Dinosaur Hoax?

84 posts in this topic

****Update****

New video from Eric Dubay - Interesting

Exodus 20:4:  “Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth”

Among other things, there are several key tenets of faith all young children are taught in public school: 

• The Earth is a sphere;
  • U.S. flag and government worshipping, including voting and democracy, war, public servants (police officers, politicians, public school teachers, firemen, scientists, et al.); and,
  • Dinosaurs existed.

If you're a truth seeker, you should seriously question each of these beliefs with a very skeptical eye (because they were shoved down our throats as children like programming); also, realizing that the biggest conspiracies will often be the hardest ones to swallow - since these claims have been engrained in us since we were nearly fresh out of the womb.

But our beloved dinosaurs?  Could they really be a big fraud?  I hope not but I'm more interested in the truth than lies.

I'm not taking a position here other than a skeptical view but there are legitimate reasons to question dinosaurs. 

First, dinosaurs really didn't start being discovered until very recently.  That's strange by itself.  How many homes and buildings were built prior to the 1800's and yet no serious dinosaur discoveries?  Second, museums don't seem to actually have any real dinosaur bones - you're only looking at plaster replicas.  That's pretty strange and fraudulent in my opinion.  You thought you were paying money to see real bones - nope, just replicas.  Third, you rarely see a whole dinosaur skeleton - just small fragments pieced together to form outlandish creatures.  http://time.com/3892728/dinosaur-bone-washington/

Fourth, more and more hoaxes are admittedly being uncovered by our esteemed paleontologists.  It seems that paleontologists and universities are big liars.  Fifth, the sites and bones just look fake.  Seriously, if no one were questioning or examining your finding, how easy do you think it would be to shape a rock into a bone or simply create one out of concrete?  What if your future position at the university depending on a big discovery?  Sixth, construction workers and homebuilders don't  find skulls and bones of dinosaurs - paleontologists do.  Isn't that also strange?  Are they that smart or are they just devious?

I'm going to keep working on these arguments and hope you can add some good insights.  This isn't about religion or the Bible - this is about the truth - whatever it may be.

Edited by Rothbard
1 person likes this

Well a 4 year old found a dinosaur bone so it would be assumed that a 4 year old with his dad would have no reason to create a conspiracy.

Among other things, there are several key tenets of faith all young children are taught in public school: 

• The Earth is a sphere;
  • U.S. flag and government worshipping, including voting and democracy, war, public servants (police officers, politicians, public school teachers, firemen, scientists, et al.); and,
  • Dinosaurs existed.

If you're a truth seeker, you should seriously question each of these beliefs with a very skeptical eye (because they were shoved down our throats as children like programming); also, realizing that the biggest conspiracies will often be the hardest ones to swallow - since these claims have been engrained in us since we were nearly fresh out of the womb.

But our beloved dinosaurs?  Could they really be a big fraud?  I hope not but I'm more interested in the truth than lies.

I'm not taking a position here other than a skeptical view but there are legitimate reasons to question dinosaurs. 

First, dinosaurs really didn't start being discovered until very recently.  That's strange by itself.  How many homes and buildings were built prior to the 1800's and yet no serious dinosaur discoveries?  Second, museums don't seem to actually have any real dinosaur bones - you're only looking at plaster replicas.  That's pretty strange and fraudulent in my opinion.  You thought you were paying money to see real bones - nope, just replicas.  Third, you rarely see a whole dinosaur skeleton - just small fragments pieced together to form outlandish creatures.  http://time.com/3892728/dinosaur-bone-washington/

Fourth, more and more hoaxes are admittedly being uncovered by our esteemed paleontologists.  It seems that paleontologists and universities are big liars.  Fifth, the sites and bones just look fake.  Seriously, if no one were questioning or examining your finding, how easy do you think it would be to shape a rock into a bone or simply create one out of concrete?  What if your future position at the university depending on a big discovery?  Sixth, construction workers and homebuilders don't  find skulls and bones of dinosaurs - paleontologists do.  Isn't that also strange?  Are they that smart or are they just devious?

I'm going to keep working on these arguments and hope you can add some good insights.  This isn't about religion or the Bible - this is about the truth - whatever it may be.

No, I have no need to question if dinosaurs existed.
They did.
How long ago did they exist? That, I am not sure about that one since the dating methods can be altered due to natural environmental factors or assumptions made in the lab.

Why do I believe they existed? Because I went out into the world and actually visited a couple dig sites. (Amazingly tedious work they do to unearth those old bones!)

More questions can be answered by stepping away from internet search engines and going out and looking for yourselves. The internet is full of lies and maybe a handful of truths.

2 people like this

Well a 4 year old found a dinosaur bone so it would be assumed that a 4 year old with his dad would have no reason to create a conspiracy.

Sorry, nothing there that proves anything.  It's entirely covered.  Furthermore, a son of a zookeeper is pretty far from the disinterested average Joe.

No, I have no need to question if dinosaurs existed.They did.
How long ago did they exist? That, I am not sure about that one since the dating methods can be altered due to natural environmental factors or assumptions made in the lab.

Why do I believe they existed? Because I went out into the world and actually visited a couple dig sites. (Amazingly tedious work they do to unearth those old bones!)

More questions can be answered by stepping away from internet search engines and going out and looking for yourselves. The internet is full of lies and maybe a handful of truths.

What bones did you find?  How large were they?  Do you have pictures of the bones?  How do you know that they were bones of a dinosaur versus a bear, elephant, giraffe, ox, etc.? 

Just because dig sites exist does not automatically mean that they are uncovering dinosaur bones.  I think it's only fair to ask more questions because there is a lot of fraud going around.

1 person likes this

What bones did you find?  How large were they?  Do you have pictures of the bones?  How do you know that they were bones of a dinosaur versus a bear, elephant, giraffe, ox, etc.? 

Just because dig sites exist does not automatically mean that they are uncovering dinosaur bones.  I think it's only fair to ask more questions because there is a lot of fraud going around.

Can you prove those bones were never found by a kid and his dad with 100% accuracy and 100% verifiable proof beyond a video? Can you prove this youtube video is real and that youtube can be used as a 100% factual basis for information?

I'd answer those questions, but I don't see the actual point in doing so. The point of my post was that YOU need to go out and look for yourself. Nothing I say will ever "prove" it to you so why should I bother?

I'd answer those questions, but I don't see the actual point in doing so. The point of my post was that YOU need to go out and look for yourself. Nothing I say will ever "prove" it to you so why should I bother?

never Mind

Edited by twistedwords

Oh yeah, those questions were entirely unreasonable. 

You say that I need to go out and look for myself.  That's the problem.  I have looked and guess what, I have never found anything and I'm willing to bet that you haven't as well (otherwise you would have been very willing to share).  I've been to the dinosaur parks and museums in Utah and Colorado - again, nothing.  In fact, most of those areas prohibit any digging whatsoever without a permit.  Essentially, we all have to trust that those plaster looking replicas constitute actual proof of the dinosaurs. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.