Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Talon

LOL?? Illuminati Ain't Even Hiding It Anymore! (2015)

15 posts in this topic

Nice find Talon. Notice the peacock feathers with the two blue dots which of
course symbolizes two eyes. The Lion with his two eyes staring out at you.

This is so unbelievable to me that I almost want to say that it's a horrific joke.  I'm going to go cry now for humanity.

They got the eye from the Great Pyramid. The egypitan bastards created all of this for us. they used to have what they called the watchers sit on top of the pyramids in the ancient world and keep an eye out for enemies and the people. This si why they called it the great eye. been doing it ever since. The drones today are the modern day version of the watchers.

They got the eye from the Great Pyramid. The egypitan bastards created all of this for us. they used to have what they called the watchers sit on top of the pyramids in the ancient world and keep an eye out for enemies and the people. This si why they called it the great eye. been doing it ever since. The drones today are the modern day version of the watchers.

Egyptians did not build the pyramids. There was a capstone on top, probably with a signaling device that issued a beam into the beyond. It was a generator which used crystals and earth vibrations to create power for communications and/or energy.

Egyptians did not build the pyramids. There was a capstone on top, probably with a signaling device that issued a beam into the beyond. It was a generator which used crystals and earth vibrations to create power for communications and/or energy.

Grav, remember my old thread? It just doesn't have my name on my posts anymore
because when I left this forum for a while.

Grav, remember my old thread? It just doesn't have my name on my posts anymorebecause when I left this forum for a while.

It went from megaliths to mega-people to blood types. Thread drift happens.:chuckle:

The same beings who made the pyramids, the Sphinx, dollar bill, and other important things -- never left. They still keep an eye on us today. For some reason they are not hiding like they used to. Why not? Sometimes it's like they are putting up a neon sign that says, Here we are.

It went from megaliths to mega-people to blood types. Thread drift happens.:chuckle:

The same beings who made the pyramids, the Sphinx, dollar bill, and other important things -- never left. They still keep an eye on us today. For some reason they are not hiding like they used to. Why not? Sometimes it's like they are putting up a neon sign that says, Here we are.

They know they cannot be stopped, so why not pull out all the stops
and go for broke. It was time for them to show their hand in the biggest
card game bluff ever!

I've been seeing a lot of clothing with the triangle and the eye on them here lately too. Hell even saw one at a store called Rue 21 that straight out said Illuminati and had the pyramid and eye on it lol. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.