Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Talon

Official Campaign Announcement – John McAfee 2016

9 posts in this topic

I wonder why he's so RED. Closet communist? Alcoholic? :chuckle:

Flashback to 2012:

John McAfee, the antivirus software pioneer sought by police in connection with a murder in Belize, was arrested today by Guatemalan police for entering the country illegally.

http://www.cnet.com/news/fugitive-john-mcafee-arrested-by-police-in-guatemala/

If I did vote it wouldn't be for crap software!

McAfee Security Scan Plus is a free diagnostic tool that ensures you are protected from threats by actively checking your computer for up-to-date anti-virus, firewall, and web security software. It also scans for threats in any open programs.
However, if you try to fix these issues, McAfee Security Scan Plus will state that you need to buy McAfee Antivirus to solve this issues.

http://malwaretips.com/blogs/mcafee-security-scan-plus-removal/

The whole thing is already a dog and pony show.

I just want to grab some popcorn and watch him debate "The Donald".

The whole thing is already a dog and pony show.

I just want to grab some popcorn and watch him debate "The Donald".

So do I, I like the Donald. he is one funny guy and he just says whatever is on his mind. it's all a show anyways so why the hell not at this point.

Maverick tech veteran John McAfee has confirmed he is running for US president.

Mr McAfee, who founded an anti-virus company of the same name, filed a candidacy statement on Tuesday.

The US entrepreneur, 69, attracted international attention when he went on the run in 2012 following the murder of his neighbour in Belize.

He has launched a campaign website and will share more details about his candidacy later.

"I live in a country that has passed so many laws, that, at an average reading speed, would take me 600 years to read, reading 24 hours a day," Mr McAfee told the BBC.

"I am protected by a government that invades my privacy so that it can assure me that I am not the enemy it is protecting me from.

"I live in a country that is governed by people largely illiterate in cybersecurity - as proven by the multiple government computer hacks.

"Yet cyber-warfare is now the means of war. My government is dysfunctional. For the 300 million other Americans - you are in the same boat with me."

Drink and drugs

Mr McAfee found fame when he launched his anti-malware company in 1987, but he resigned from the company in 1994.

Intel later bought the company, in which Mr McAfee no longer held shares, for more than $7.6bn (£4.7bn). etc cont

------------

Wow another independent. Well we know Trump has a few ties (but could be his Trump card) but this guy has no ties that I am aware of to tptb. Getting interesting. I hope he gets much coverage!

I wonder why he's so RED. Closet communist? Alcoholic? :chuckle:

Flashback to 2012:

John McAfee, the antivirus software pioneer sought by police in connection with a murder in Belize, was arrested today by Guatemalan police for entering the country illegally.

http://www.cnet.com/news/fugitive-john-mcafee-arrested-by-police-in-guatemala/

McAfee Security Scan Plus is a free diagnostic tool that ensures you are protected from threats by actively checking your computer for up-to-date anti-virus, firewall, and web security software. It also scans for threats in any open programs.
However, if you try to fix these issues, McAfee Security Scan Plus will state that you need to buy McAfee Antivirus to solve this issues.

It's sad that he's still more appealing as a candidate than the  other douches. :chuckle:

Mr McAfee found fame when he launched his anti-malware company in 1987, but he resigned from the company in 1994.

Intel later bought the company, in which Mr McAfee no longer held shares, for more than $7.6bn (£4.7bn). etc cont

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.