Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

Fake News Hosts Admit Virginia Shooting a Hoax! Suspended!

7 posts in this topic

This past Sunday on a radio call-in show called “Cracker Barrel” which airs on KTTS FM, KSGF FM and KSGF broadcasting in Missouri suggested the on-camera shooting deaths of two Virginia journalists was a hoax to raise support for stronger gun laws!   Stations manager Rex Hansen issued an on-air apology to the sheep that still believe the fake news saying the “hoax” comments made on the August 30th show were “not factual, disrespectful and downright wrong.”  The two radio personalities were “suspended”.  Good, I’m glad that even those in the fake news are waking up!  

http://www.news-leader.com/story/news/local/ozarks/2015/09/08/ktts-ksgf-apologize-hoax-comments-made-virginia-slayings-caught-camera/71905502/

Jim Fetzer of VeteransTruthNetwork has completely destroyed this fairy tale just as he has done with Sandy Hoax, 9/11, the JFK Shooting, the Boston Bombing and so much more!  Make sure you read his articles and listen to his radio show that can be found by searching youtube for “Jim Fetzer The Real Deal” and spread them everywhere.  

cont

1 person likes this

So, only waty to put this whole thing to bed.  The powers that be need to get a exhumation order and exhume the bodies of the victims.  DNA need to be done by an INDEPENDENT organisation and/or country to determine if the dead are indeed the victims.

Failing such it will clearly be a hoax -= problem solved.

1 person likes this

This is why I question every single so called shooting heavily covered by the news. There is never any real investigation. And all that comes out of it is: shooter dead, let's talk about gun control. And before body's are cold the Internet is a buzz of stupid leftist screaming about how guns kill people and never the person behind the gun or even the people behind the person behind the gun, or what about the medications the person was on. No cant talk about that too much money to loose. Bah I hate TPTB whoever they are. 

So, only waty to put this whole thing to bed.  The powers that be need to get a exhumation order and exhume the bodies of the victims.  DNA need to be done by an INDEPENDENT organisation and/or country to determine if the dead are indeed the victims.

Failing such it will clearly be a hoax -= problem solved.

With liberal judges in corrupt courts? No chance in Hell! :angry:

1 person likes this

This is why I question every single so called shooting heavily covered by the news. There is never any real investigation. And all that comes out of it is: shooter dead, let's talk about gun control. And before body's are cold the Internet is a buzz of stupid leftist screaming about how guns kill people and never the person behind the gun or even the people behind the person behind the gun, or what about the medications the person was on. No cant talk about that too much money to loose. Bah I hate TPTB whoever they are. 

:1XqXnoz: :VzlHwzb:

19 "intriguing coincidences" surrounding the Virginia Shooting

The problem with repeated false flags and staged events executed for a particular political purpose is that they demand a commitment from the minds of the masses and it has to happen in real-time. You either get it right away that the event is staged or you don’t. That is, you require “proof.” Until you receive that proof or, should I say, until you consciously register a series of information that convinces you that it must have been fake, you will choose to believe mainstream media news and accept it as truth. 
On the other hand, those who are fully awakened to the overall agenda in full motion now know right away as soon as another staged shooting takes place. They know exactly which signs to look for or, more specifically, which group of signs to look for. Also there is a sequence of events that usually plays out exactly almost every time. Once the working minds of these people see that sequence of events play out their natural brain does not allow them to believe the official story no matter how much “proof” the mainstream media presents to convince their viewers that the story is true. This is the natural resistance that humanity is creating to government lies which I’ve discussed in the past.
That said, without getting too deep into what I believe could likely be another staged shooting event to advance the federal government’s gun control agenda, let’s just zip through a list of oddities that every single person must reconcile surrounding the recent Virginia TV reporter shooting of Alison Parker and cameraman Adam Ward by alleged shooter Vester Lee Flanagan
Here are 19 oddities to fill your brain with. Perhaps you can explain away some of these. If you can, more power to you but good luck tackling the entire list. Ultimately, it’s not about one person being right or wrong but about lining yourself up with truth. Keep in mind that all of these things are happening at once and you have to let your natural instincts, intuition and common sense kick in and take this information in and then file it under one of two categories: orchestrated event or coincidence … or perhaps I don’t know. You decide:

1 – Big man with gun pointed directly at 2 people just a few feet away. No one notices, no one cares.

etc cont  VTN

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.