Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

The Simpsons S24E09 points to September 24th Blackout and Comet Impact

9 posts in this topic

The Simpsons are prepared for the apocalypse. Are you?  They are forecasting an asteroid strike in two weeks on one of the “magic” September dates. The following 3 minutes are a bone-chlling prediction of the very issues that has captured the attention of the Independent Media.

Published on Sep 6, 2015 on YouTube

DOOM

Can totally relate to zombie dad.

My son would eat the snack and all the food in the bug out bag too.

The Simpsons are prepared for the apocalypse. Are you?  They are forecasting an asteroid strike in two weeks on one of the “magic” September dates. The following 3 minutes are a bone-chlling prediction of the very issues that has captured the attention of the Independent Media.

Published on Sep 6, 2015 on YouTube

DOOM

Where in that episode was the date September 24th mentioned? I didn't see it anywhere.

And I'd be careful watching anything from Renee M. She's been wrong many times and was called out on it. Of course she never responded to being called out.

And further, if an asteroid 2.5 miles wide was a little less then 2 weeks from striking the earth don't you think we'd be able to see it by now?

1 person likes this

And further, if an asteroid 2.5 miles wide was a little less then 2 weeks from striking the earth don't you think we'd be able to see it by now?

Well you see the earth is flat, and the comet is on the other side of said flatness therefore we can't see it (that's going to earn me a red) :-D

1 person likes this

Well you see the earth is flat, and the comet is on the other side of said flatness therefore we can't see it (that's going to earn me a red) :-D

I made a liar of you, appreciate your light touch of humor. Come over to the flat side,  grasshopper.

We ride tomorrow!  :bananallama:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.