Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

Edgar Cayce Was Right: The Hall of Records is the Single Most Important Discovery of the Millennium

6 posts in this topic

Truly, if ever there was a story that could liberate humankind from its incarcerated past, the otherworldly intra-mountain complex and tunnel system in the BUCEGI MOUNTAINS is it.

The very few, yet stunning, disclosures which have thus far been leaked about this vast storehouse of ultra-secret Earth history, applied extraterrestrial technology and highly advanced scientific knowledge are nothing short of paradigm-shattering.  As in every paradigm currently operating on Planet Earth … bar none!

Dear Reader and Seeker of the Truth, if you read one story today, or this week, or this month, let this be the one.  Although it is a lengthy discourse, it is the product of years of authoritative research and serious investigation.  The author has done humanity an extraordinary service in this labor of love.  He, she or they have painstakingly constructed a cogent and compelling case for the direct Ancient Alien involvement in the affairs of human civilizations over millennia.

While many have known this to be the case from so much convincing evidence scattered across the planet, the ‘highly classified’ information coming from Bucegi serves as indisputable confirmation.  In short, this preordained discovery in the Bucegi Mountains has set the world up for an unparalleled and sweeping transformation.

Now that may sound like hyperbole.  However, in light of the empowering knowledge and revolutionary information coming from the Bucegi Complex, the current race of humanity will undoubtedly experience the most profound and fundamental shift in consciousness in recorded history.

too much to list, see source

On another negative. Here's a suggestion. Instead of just hitting negative and running, why not explain you point of view? Are you really that afraid?

Yea was gonna saw what's your opinion on this? Also I know BIN gets posted a lot here but I have to question a lot of their articles. I've seen too many that were crap buy I've also seen some that were great info. So I always try to take those articles with a grain of salt. But also try to research the content to see what else I can find. Any way that mountain range has always held a lot of secrets that the powers that be don't want us to find out about so I can see how that it is a great discovery but I'm sure we won't find out half of what is there for years to come. 

I can only say of this matter is that I have heard lots of similar info on youtube watching lots of videos. Basically this is just a rehash of stuff I already seen before. This includes underground pyramids, above sea pyramids, pyramids in Egypt, etc. The un also uses the same type energy to "transform the room" into a dark force kind of like a trance during their meetings. I posted an article today that shows their bottom floor thing that rises and gives lots of this energy. http://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/4001-illuminati-council-of-13-member-caught-on-tape-gloating-nobody-can-touch-him/

Yea was gonna saw what's your opinion on this? Also I know BIN gets posted a lot here but I have to question a lot of their articles. I've seen too many that were crap buy I've also seen some that were great info. So I always try to take those articles with a grain of salt. But also try to research the content to see what else I can find. Any way that mountain range has always held a lot of secrets that the powers that be don't want us to find out about so I can see how that it is a great discovery but I'm sure we won't find out half of what is there for years to come. 

I know you have limited bandwidth, however somehow you can use netlimiter to get a smaller picture on these vids/ saving bandwidth then use magnifier in windows/prob mac computers/linux etc to blow up the pic. The videos below at least for me are small anyways so using magnifier to view them otherwise they are small. It could be I am safari with mac remdering atm, but not sure. Sometimes the videos are big, sometimes they are small. I am not sure why unless its bandwidth difference sometimes. Maybe you can go to McDonalds/etc to get some free wifi to see this. Some of it is off, however the majority of the material is decent. I am thinking instead of keeping working on this stuff everyday like I do, I may take some time off after finishing the links I have but may just limit time to a few hours a day on this stuff since this video covers pretty much all of it. 

The Real And Only Truth About This World

yes its from bin, just as usual you have to keep digging, however this is a good one which explains alot, however alot of it I already knew from previous research. 

I know most of you reading this article are aware of the many subjects covered in alternative media such as GMO, chemtrails, vaccine scams, and the rush to a one world government but are you aware of the biggest truth of them all?  These two videos confirm all my research into this field and I was led astray in my early adult life in so many ways as many of you could be right now.  If you learn nothing else but what is in these two videos then you that’s okay because nothing else matters!

Nothing is as important as the finding out the Real and Only Truth About This World!  I urge all of you to watch it and share this information with everybody you know!

source

and I will follow this post with 

God’s Open Door is Found!

Link to Youtube: 

etc cont + source

While I haven't heard this one yet above read by whomever, I did hear the King James Bible Read by Alexander Scourbie (sp?) That one is 72 hours long from page 1 to the end if I remember correctly and besides these new reader ones made which I haven't heard, I found it to be the most pleasant as not to bore you to death basically because the rest were so "monotone", at least to me.

Tip: go to a place that has wifi, download vids/etc all above if you have limited bw using search terms like "free youtube downloader" etc. Download all in short time, then listen another time so your not at say mcdonalds/etc every day streaming. 

Edited by rbear
+ some info

some other good link are 

www.goodnewsaboutgod.com Possibly the most Astonishing, Informative and Comforting Web Site you will EVER find!

http://www.goodnewsaboutgod.com/booksandvideos.htm#rewrote

http://www.goodnewsaboutgod.com/studies/holidays2.htm

Christmas: Is it "Christian" or Pagan? etc

and this is a good one to keep in mind also

The Quran 'Admits' Allah Is Satan! Jesus Is The ONLY Way To God! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLMcZysHhqM

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.