Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
rbear

People Vanishing Into Thin Air! What’s Happening?

15 posts in this topic

George Knapp and others report on the strange cases of hundreds of people vanishing in national parks.   David Paulidis, A former cop began investigating these vanishings when he got a knock on his door by an informant that worked for the government who told one heck of a story about the hundreds that vanished from National Parks and forests.  David wrote a series of  books on over 400 vanishings called “Missing 411″ and here’s where the story gets even stranger.  While researching missing people for his book, David did began doing freedom of information requests.  What he got back was shocking!   He was told by the National Parks that they didn’t keep that information!  Later when pressed they told him that they could provide him a list of all the missing people but it would cost $1.4 million!   etc continues/video

3 people like this

could this be it?

US Soldiers Using Cloak of Invisibility! Watch Before It Gets Deleted Again!

Note: I had posted this before but it appears hackers were able to get into BIN and remove it from my account.   Please watch and share this before it gets erased again.  The powers that be are always removing that first video and I have to go find another copy of it!  

This first video shows a US soldier running back to a tank and he literally appears out of nowhere!   I personally have met somebody that swears she saw this technology in action as early as the 1990s.  She was a JFK researcher and had many documents in her home.  She went into her office and noticed that the window was open and she saw something run away that looked just like the cloak used in the movie Predator which is very similar to what you see in this video.

US Soldier Using Clothing that Gives Him Invisibility!   

cont  (vids/txt)

1 person likes this

The cases that David Paulides has investigated are enthralling!  I've listened to many of his radio interviews over the past few years.  However, I still haven't purchased any of his books yet.  Either way, people should definitely listen to some of his interviews.

Sign the petition! http://www.canammissing.com/doi-petition.html

I've listened to a few interviews with him and it is fascinating.
No evidence, no explanation, no nothing. Just gone. So strange.

I've listened to a few interviews with him and it is fascinating.
No evidence, no explanation, no nothing. Just gone. So strange.

if you combine my first link that says cont with the videos on there & the second link I posted, it makes sense. Also cia mind control also as to use it to make dogs go silent/etc. This would explain why they can be overhead and not see anything. There is also stuff that can make you have no scent, as to not be picked up by dogs smelling/etc. 

if you combine my first link that says cont with the videos on there & the second link I posted, it makes sense. Also cia mind control also as to use it to make dogs go silent/etc. This would explain why they can be overhead and not see anything. There is also stuff that can make you have no scent, as to not be picked up by dogs smelling/etc. 

I don't watch many videos but I'll check it out later.

Here's anther one I don't think got much coverage.

Year-later search fails to find missing Mt. Jefferson hiker

Dozens of searchers tried to locate Portland man's remains
August 13, 2013 

Sunday marked the one-year anniversary of the day hiker Ronald Olm of Portland went missing in the Mt. Jefferson Wilderness area, and an extensive new search over the weekend failed to find his remains, Marion County sheriff's deputies said Tuesday.
Olm, 52, and two fellow Portland-area hikers were hiking along the ridge near Russell Lake, about a mile north of Mt. Jefferson in the Willamette National Forest, when they became separated.
-----
Ohm, an experienced hiker who had traveled in the area before, didn’t show up to the lake, so his friends searched for him Friday. They called for help Friday evening.

Search and rescue teams searched for six days in 90-degree weather at 5000-7000 feet of elevation but never found a trace of Olm, who only had enough supplies and medications to last 4 days.

http://www.ktvz.com/news/yearlater-search-fails-to-find-missing-mt-jefferson-hiker/21452442

At the risk of being told, "Akira, you need to take some time off to clear your head", I'm beginning to think the cause might be attributed to the 4th spatial dimension.  Dimensional doors opening and closing as happened at the Skinwalker Ranch.

1 person likes this

At the risk of being told, "Akira, you need to take some time off to clear your head", I'm beginning to think the cause might be attributed to the 4th spatial dimension.  Dimensional doors opening and closing as happened at the Skinwalker Ranch.

I've considered that too.

http://m.unknowncountry.com/dreamland/tag/Alien%20Abduction

SPECIAL REPORT: The Human Hybrid Issue

Could it be that the human race is being replaced by a new human-alien species, without our knowing it? This week, Linda Moulton Howe reports on an individual who believes that she is an alien-human hybrid. Linda interviews Helen Littrell and Jean Bilodeaux about Helen's daughter's relationship with a college roommate who they came to understand... read more

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.