Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

Illuminati Council of 13 Member Caught on Tape Gloating Nobody Can Touch Him!

4 posts in this topic

I am posting this because this is how the un is controlled/some others in the pic. However I am sure the rest of the info is interesting if anyone wants to check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnQcu-7uNoU    

On VeteransTruthNetwork.com Stew Webb recently dragged out old recordings of an Illuminati Council of 13 member, Leonard Millman, to gives you a little taste of the pure evil of a man reportedly worth more than $70 Trillion at the time he died.  Once he died, those assets flowed to other members of the Council of 13 such as H.W. Bush and Larry Mizel, drug kingpin of Denver Colorado that openly brings in drugs by the tons right into the Denver airport each week under a Russian diplomatic cover according to Stew Webb’s sources!  The FBI and DEA aren’t interested in stopping these drugs of course because they are part of the game and are being bribed to look the other way!

Stew got involved in the Illuminati because he unknowingly married into the Illuminati by marrying the daughter of Leonard Millman – Kerre Millman who you will hear on the first part of this interview.  She tried to kill Stew’s daughter Amanda with an ashtray and then fled the state of Texas illegally with Amanda and ran home to Daddy who bought off a judge with a $75,000 campaign contribution and got an illegal order to bar Stew from ever seeing his daughter!  To this day, Stew has never been able to see or talk to his daughter because of the illegal actions of Leonard Millman and his daughter.  Stew will be taking his ex wife to court very soon and put out this material so his daughter could learn the truth.  You can hear the pure evil in her voice as she delights in the fact that her daddy paid off the judge to let her steal Stew’s daughter.  She admits she has “covered all bases”!  Pray that she is brought to justice for these insidious crimes against Stew who was illegally put in jail for 10 months based on her false testimony.  Later all charges were dropped!

In the second taped phone call at the 24:00 minute mark you’ll hear the Illuminati Council of 13 member, Leonard Millman himself!  You can hear the evil in his voice as he repeatedly says “What are you going to do if that doesn’t work!”   as he gloats that he is above the law because he has paid so many bribes to the corrupt legal system and government agencies that shield him!  This is a very emotionally charged series of phone calls you’re not going to hear anywhere else!  The fakes in alternative media that are serving as “controlled opposition” won’t even mention the names of Leonard Millman or the still operating Larry Mizel (worth over $100 Trillion)  that sits in the Council of 13 of the Illuminati!   Larry Mizel has been allowed to operate secretly for all these years – very few people know he’s worth over 100 TRILLION and has stolen so much from America!

cont

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On second though, I think I will listen to this 1hr50min audio. Not enough time in the day unfortunately for me to listen to everything. Maybe in heaven I will be able to learn all I want. I have so much stuff I need to cover (or want to), however I can either just walk away, or try to learn all I can. I hope you guys are learning alot also. I feel at home here. May God bless you all. 

I would also like to add that I have seen other videos which speak of these things during my research and the structure where the un meet. Basically the thing rises from the ground from my understanding and is similar to how the piramids generate their energy and spread it. Basically just like it, as they are intertwined to generate the energy just like the piramids below the sea, and above. For more info on this, please search as I at the moment don't have time re-cover it. It should not be hard to find on the web with some searching.

Leonard Millman, George HW Bush, George W Bush, Jeb Bush, Neil Bush, Bill and Hillary Clinton, Larry Mizel, Phil Winn, Norman Brownstein, John McCain and Mitt Romney to name a few are all partners in what is known as the Bush-Millman-Clinton Organized Crime Syndicate. Leonard Millman is a member of the "Illuminati Council of 13" http://www.stewwebb.com/2015/08/27/epa-causes-colorado-river-contamination/

Somewhere Bill Gates and his wife also feature in this?  If you are outside you get treated like McAfee and chased around like a criminal..

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.