Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

Gene Tatum (CIA) Reports on FBI Detainment for Veterans Truth Network!

3 posts in this topic

I'm only on 24 min, and so far its wow, not really stuff I didn't already know, however all may not know about this so I came back to post

Gene Tatum Reports on FBI Detainment at Major Base of Operations!

At 55:00 minute mark – Gene Tatum (CIA) talks about everything he experienced when detained by FBI at a federal joint terrorism command center!  He talks about the computer screens up on the wall with the Jade Helm logo and even saw a screen with a live feed for Mount Weather – where the elite scumbags go when they launch the nukes!  He says military personnel were working right alongside civilians in this joint task force command center.

Gene was trained by the CIA to take in as many details as possible so he used those skills and tells you everything he saw in this command center.  They WANTED Gene to see everything they had in there as a way to intimidate him!   

I’m urging everybody to promote www.veteranstruthnetwork.com, the ONLY radio network created by true patriot whistleblowers that have done jail time bringing out the truth!

cont

Mt. weather is from a flippin tv show

maybe, but a 2 second search says "

Mount Weather Emergency Operations Center

Emergency Operations Center is a civilian command facility in the U.S. Commonwealth of Virginia, used as the center of operations for the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA). Also known as the High Point Special Facility (HPSF), its preferred designation since 1991 is "SF".[1]

The facility is a major relocation site for the highest level of civilian and military officials in case of national disaster, playing a major role in U.S. continuity of government (per the Continuity of Operations Plan).[2]

Mount Weather is the location of a control station for the FEMA National Radio System (FNARS), a high frequency radio system connecting most federal public safety agencies and U.S. military with most of the states.[3] FNARS allows the president to access theEmergency Alert System.[4]

etc https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Weather_Emergency_Operations_Center

here is some more...

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Mount+Weather&ia=about

I see I got a negative for op post. I guess some people don't like truth.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.