Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

Hollywood Whistleblower Releases Suppressed Truth Film Free!

2 posts in this topic

The following feature film was filmed about 10 years ago.  It was just posted online for everybody in order to raise money to finish it and raise awareness of the homeless issue.  I watched it today and while it does have some foul language and some sex scenes that were not needed, I thought the message was excellent!  It stars Steve Guttenberg (famous for the Police Academy films) , Ed Begley Jr, Jonathan Trent, Christina Copeland and Cam Gigantet.  You’ll soon why Hollywood never allowed this movie to be finished.  There is a lot of truth in the story including a brief mention of Building 7! etc cont

I haven't watched yet, will today.

"Making Change" is based around the true story of a homeless newspaper of the same name. It is about a group of societies' dropouts who take up the fight against a government that wants to make criminals out of private citizens, organizations and churches who feed the hungry. It sheds light on new controversial legislation that outlaws giving food away in public, suppresses liberty, and violates international human rights standards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0rVKW8HHas

(click and listen to first 20 seconds, and I think that will pique your interest to see it all) and maybe spread the bin link on the cont page or the video/etc.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.